Ree Hieghts Bull son out of WHO MADE WHO

Help Support Steer Planet:

MillwoodFarms

I've got some black heifers that are Maine/Angus and want to A.I. them to a good bull i've looked in lautner farms catalog and found REE Heights a son of the WHO MADE WHO bull. has anyone heard of him or has any of yall used him in your programs.  Just wana find out some info. on him before I comit to him.
Heres some more info on him:
Sire: Who Made Who
Dam: Full Flush
BW: 75 lbs.

Attachments

• Ree-Heights.jpg
    Ree-Heights.jpg
    4.7 KB · Views: 520

CAB

1st year out of the gate. No one will have calves out of him yet. I wouldn't personally use him on heifers yet. Interesting bull in the fact that he is a THC. His pedigree would indicate otherwise just to look @ it. Brent

shortyjock89

He looked like a new version of WMW when I saw him at NWSS.  I liked him, but he wasn't one of my top three picks.

DCC_Cattle

This is his first year being promoted so there have been no calves yet. I would not use an unproven bull on heifers. I have had good luck with Who Made Who himself on heifers and I hear Rocky Balboa is a good choice for heifers also. He is an Ali x Who Made Who.

SmokesRule

If i remember right, from a previous post on here or on breedersworld, the cows got shorthorn on the bottom side.

bjkoller

Don't think I would use an unproven bull on heifers!  But will tell you that last year for the first time we used a "clubby" bull on our commercial cows.  Father in law wasn't overly thrilled about the idea so we bred to Rocky Balboa and were very pleased with results.  I have posted some pics of them on other threads.  The largest was 85 pounds.  No they aren't the freakiest front ends, but pretty nice for county fair type calves in our area.  We will use him on heifers next year.  Just out thoughts though.....