Reeves Thriller

Help Support Steer Planet:

tcf

Who out there knows this bull???

Reeves Thriller. Cane code 95 SM 103

Send me more info if ya can! Appreciate it.

vcsf

TCF, I doubt that you are going to get any other responses so I will try to be a bit of help.  You can look the bull up on the CSA website as well as look at his progeny and it appears he was used very little outside of his owner's herd. 

His pedigree is old school fullblood with nothing really special about it and his sire was not an A.I. bull and I do not believe ever produced anything of much significance.  To me the most notable thing in his pedigree is his grandsire Telestar was a maternal brother to Canadian Salvator.  I think if I did some searching I could find a small picture of Thriller's sire as a yearling but not one of Thriller himself.

Frankly, I can not see any reason to use this bull even if you have the semen as I believe you could get very cheap semen on numerous bulls that would do a much better job.

I have included pictures of two sons of Thriller and I think the one picture really shows all you need to know.  I only remember anything about one other calf sired by Thriller and that was a bull that Black Gold Simmental at Lloydminister used a bit.

Attachments

• Jackson.jpg
    Jackson.jpg
    184.4 KB · Views: 149
  • Trojan.jpg
    Trojan.jpg
    269.6 KB · Views: 158