Help Support Steer Planet:

Redangus01

Reg. Red Angus Heifer

Purebred Red Angus Heifer

Reg #: 1414524

Name: Mount Hopes FireLite
DOB: 4/14/11
Sire: Majestic Lighting 717 SGMR

Dam: Mount Hopes Fire Fly --She is a bred and owned female that placed 1st and 2nd in classes at NAILE as a yearling, all her calves have gone Supreme at least 1 time in their careers and produce great calves.

FireLite is no exception to the rule, she has gone Supreme Champion 1 time so far (still early in the show season), placed Reserve overall calf , wins the Red Angus Breed or AOB Breed everytime she has been shown as a yearling and the majority of the time as a calf. She is very stylish in her design, has a large amount of width and demension. She was bred to Northline Fat Tony for an April Calf . Waiting for results on blood work to confirm the pregancy. She sells utd on all vaccianations, and halter broke. Only selling becasue I need to pay for Graduate School, I own a full sister to her and all my genetics are very similar.

Located in MD.  Willing to trade depending on what you have available. I mostly deal with Red Angus but would be willing to trade of a Shorthorn heifer. Any trades must be a heifer calf with great promise, a bred heifer or a bred cow. MUST be halter broke and utd on all vacciantions.
Call  or Text 410-829-0951

More Information