Registered Chiania- Heat Wave 1 heifer for Sale!!SOLD

Help Support Steer Planet:

Trails End Ranch

Heat Wave 1 X Cigar cow. Can be show as Breeding heifer or as market heifer. DOB 5/04/2009. Registered as a Chimaine, registration number is 343381. Very nice through the  front end and very structually sound, located in southeast Minnesota. The picture was taken in early December, I will try and get some updated pictures this weekend.  <cowboy>

Attachments

• IMG_1774.jpg
    IMG_1774.jpg
    505.6 KB · Views: 198

rtmcc

I have seen this heifer and helped the boys get her ready.  She is as sound as you can make one!!  She has been easy feeding and has a great temperament.  She would be a great addition to most any program.  I think their barn is just getting a little full.
She's the real deal!

Ron
<cowboy>

BABYTEX

We are looking for a good heifer for my daughter.  This is actually her sight but mom is posting and is actually for her sister. We were hoping her steer would be a little better for state fair but is not coming along to good and our commercial stuff is not real great.  Just happened to see your post.  How much are you asking or has she been sold.  We have a Sunseeker registered Chi-Maine with similar color pattern, just a little more chrome who will be in summer calf class.  They would make a good pair.  We are from the Perham, MN area.  You may send a personal message.

forbes family farms

WOW what a heifer with a show heifer look love the chrome if we didn't already have our chi heifer for the year i would have to have her, good luck with selling her.

irh

Nice heifer,like the chrome.  Please pm the price.

Trails End Ranch

Here are some pictures from today.

Attachments

• IMG_2411.JPG
    IMG_2411.JPG
    200.7 KB · Views: 59
  • IMG_2417.JPG
    IMG_2417.JPG
    277.3 KB · Views: 64
  • IMG_2420.JPG
    IMG_2420.JPG
    228.5 KB · Views: 52

BABYTEX

Have you sold the heifer yet?  If not, we would like to purchase your Heatwave Heifer.  I sent you a couple pms last evening.  We are a little concerned about transportation but if we cannot get the heifer any closer to us we will still come get her.  Just really busy with calving season and planting season ande it may be a couple weeks.  If we could get her just a little closer that would be great.  If you get this message this evening we are at home and you may contact us at (218) 346-5594 otherwise you may contact either Rich @ 218-640-0527 or Denise @ 218-640-1253.