Remember anti-ag supporters while shopping

Help Support Steer Planet:

BTDT

Just a friendly reminder when you are purchasing gifts that several BIG companies are BIG supporters of petaa and hsuss (misspelled on purpose). Please feel free to add to this list.

North Face - Donate millions to petaa.

Why support a company that does not support our industry?

knabe

-XBAR- said:
Why do you define all practices involving human and animal interaction as agriculture?

because they, HSUS etc., are really after any and all human/animal interaction and haven't shown any restraint or support in general of anything otherwise.

first they came for .....

since they are absolutist organizations and don't believe in choice, they do not warrant support from people who advocate tolerance.  yet one more example of people claiming they are on the side of choice, but are not.

BTDT

-XBAR- said:
Why do you define all practices involving human and animal interaction as agriculture?

Not sure I follow your logic.  Any company that supports petta or hssus is in DIRECT conflict with everything I stand for.  Why would I support their business if they are not going to support mine? 

Those that deny that conflict are either in deep denial or just too lazy to shop around.