Republicans Explain this Video

Help Support Steer Planet:

knabe

cotullaguy said:
I am neither Republican nor Democrat but I hear a bunch of Republicans on here blaming all of our problems on Obama even though the bailouts started under Bush and Paulson.  But, explain this video:

no need.  bailouts were ramped up under FDR and everyone's been trying to outdo him since .

knabe

to get elected, constantly focusing on conspiracy theories is the surest method to get people to ignore you.

to get elected, you have to tell people what you are going to do for them with other people's money, specifically your children's money.

until that changes, the people in control will continue to laugh.  decentralization is their biggest fear.  it's what the constitution is based on.  why else would they be so determined to destroy it all these years.  it's almost gone.  and no one knows it because they haven't read the constitution and prefer populism.  when people start dying, there's going to be cull, and it's going to be ugly. 

the printing press is just too difficult to understand for people who have never read the constitution and see it as a document that is in the way of their bailout.

cotullaguy

knabe said:
to get elected, constantly focusing on conspiracy theories is the surest method to get people to ignore you.

Ask Jim Traficant what happens when you try to take on this treasonous government we have. 

knabe

cotullaguy said:
Ask Jim Traficant what happens when you try to take on this treasonous government we have. 

jim should have taken off the toupe and been more up front and not gotten into trouble.  he should have helped out more with local elections taking away the D&R infrastructure, focusing on decentralizing transactions and having everyone pay taxes so they are more interested in how their money is spent.

aj

collutaguy....the eagle has landed.....I repeat the eagle has landed. Mother ship should be there to pick you up shortly. Your mission on earth is complete.

cotullaguy

aj said:
collutaguy....the eagle has landed.....I repeat the eagle has landed. Mother ship should be there to pick you up shortly. Your mission on earth is complete.

explain the video and do not act like an ass.  just because it does not work in your little mind does not mean you have to follow the sean hannity playbook and insult.

cotullaguy

I still have not one explanation of this video from a Republican.  (clapping)

JbarL

knabe said:
cotullaguy said:
I am neither Republican nor Democrat but I hear a bunch of Republicans on here blaming all of our problems on Obama even though the bailouts started under Bush and Paulson.  But, explain this video:

no need.  bailouts were ramped up under FDR and everyone's been trying to outdo him since .
look @ " history of amercian bailouts"....and you will see every bailout in our history/ the date/ the president under which it was implimented ( dates) /and the result....not suprisingly you will see some familiar names....the bush boys lead the way in total bailouts/ and  most failed bailouts ( paid for by aj's saturday night money )...this country has never had a failed bailout ( and got into aj's saturday night money ) untill george bush sr. came along....and its been down hill for both of them since...and unfortunatlly us as well.....jbarl

old timer

Is this still a cattle site?  Or has MSNBC purchased it and taken it over to help their ratings?

cotullaguy

old timer said:
Is this still a cattle site?  Or has MSNBC purchased it and taken it over to help their ratings?

Ask AJ.  He had posted some things about the crash the other day that some of us thought were a bit shortsided and it led to this.  (lol)

I am here for the cattle info but cannot stand by when we hear some crazy things on here.

knabe

JbarL said:
knabe said:
cotullaguy said:

look @ " history of amercian bailouts"....and you will see every bailout in our history/ the date/ the president under which it was implimented ( dates) /and the result....not suprisingly you will see some familiar names....the bush boys lead the way in total bailouts/ and  most failed bailouts ( paid for by aj's saturday night money )...this country has never had a failed bailout ( and got into aj's saturday night money ) untill george bush sr. came along....and its been down hill for both of them since...and unfortunatlly us as well.....jbarl

you never have any facts or independent sources.  your commentary on politics is worthless.

knabe

here goes..  i'm not a republican, and you don't have an explanation either.  you have to figure out that your taunts do nothing but undermine your position.

the video is about someone who lies constantly can't keep all their lies straight.  nothing more, nothing less.

your energy is better spent at the local level, creating a diversified economy rather than telling people they are playing games condoning the death of americans because they won't advocate your position or your direction.

you can only make so much money of conspiracy videos.

become a cpa again.

BIGTEX

cotullaguy said:
I still have not one explanation of this video from a Republican.   (clapping)
Really? How about he had so much going on is it possible he misspoke? My family knows the Bush family and George W. He is a man that if you shake on something it is as good as gold.He did have his downfalls and I didn't agree with everything he did, but he did things because he thought it was the right thing to do for the country! Not just a certain group of Americans.

Or maybe he and the American government did the bombings themselves.

cotullaguy

BIGTEX said:
cotullaguy said:
Really? How about he had so much going on is it possible he misspoke? My family knows the Bush family and George W. He is a man that if you shake on something it is as good as gold.He did have his downfalls and I didn't agree with everything he did, but he did things because he thought it was the right thing to do for the country! Not just a certain group of Americans.

My grandmother went to school with LBJ.  Everything I know about him is he was a murderer here in Texas.  Ties to Billy Sol Estes and a convicted murderer on his payroll Malcolm Wallace.  Robert Kennedy was on to LBJ and his Sol Estes connections including murder of a USDA agent Henry Marshall whom was investigating Estes which would have led directly to LBJ. He had a mistress named Madeline Brown who wrote a tell all book before she died called "Texas in the Morning" (I have an autographed copy).  She claimed LBJ, Hoover, and many others met the night before JFK was murdered in Dallas and he told her that the Kennedy's would never embarrass him again.

I have family that live in Midland.  The Bush Family is no different than the Clinton family or the LBJ family.  Bush was a raging alcoholic. The Bush's and Clintons know each other very well prior to Clinton becoming President.  They ran the drug ring that funded the Contras in Nicaragua out of Mena, Arkansas.  We all remember the Contra Hearings in the 80's. This is widely known.  What is not widely known is the rumors of George Jr.  being a homosexual.  Do a google search on google for "Jeff Gannon".  On George Sr. do a search on "Franklin Prostitution Ring".  These are not the people that most think they are.

I know most will think I am nuts so google this info and see for yourself.  Once you do that, ask yourself if they could murder Americans for money.

BIGTEX

WOW! We have to meet! I will be at the farm tommorow at about 10 am. Let's cus and discuss.

BIGTEX

cotullaguy said:
BIGTEX said:
cotullaguy said:

My grandmother went to school with LBJ.  Everything I know about him is he was a murderer here in Texas.  Ties to Billy Sol Estes and a convicted murderer on his payroll Malcolm Wallace.  Robert Kennedy was on to LBJ and his Sol Estes connections including murder of a USDA agent Henry Marshall whom was investigating Estes which would have led directly to LBJ. He had a mistress named Madeline Brown who wrote a tell all book before she died called "Texas in the Morning" (I have an autographed copy).  She claimed LBJ, Hoover, and many others met the night before JFK was murdered in Dallas and he told her that the Kennedy's would never embarrass him again.

I have family that live in Midland.  The Bush Family is no different than the Clinton family or the LBJ family.  Bush was a raging alcoholic. The Bush's and Clintons know each other very well prior to Clinton becoming President.  They ran the drug ring that funded the Contras in Nicaragua out of Mena, Arkansas.   We all remember the Contra Hearings in the 80's. This is widely known.  What is not widely known is the rumors of George Jr.  being a homosexual.  Do a google search on google for "Jeff Gannon".  On George Sr. do a search on "Franklin Prostitution Ring".  These are not the people that most think they are.

I know most will think I am nuts so google this info and see for yourself.  Once you do that, ask yourself if they could murder Americans for money.

Bush and Clinton ran a drug ring together?

knabe

cotullaguy said:
They ran the drug ring that funded the Contras in Nicaragua out of Mena, Arkansas.   We all remember the Contra Hearings in the 80's. This is widely known.  What is not widely known is the rumors of George Jr.  being a homosexual.  Do a google search on google for "Jeff Gannon".  On George Sr. do a search on "Franklin Prostitution Ring".  These are not the people that most think they are.

become a federal prosecutor and prosecute them.  

BIGTEX

cotullaguy said:
BIGTEX said:
cotullaguy said:

I have family that live in Midland.  The Bush Family is no different than the Clinton family or the LBJ family.  Bush was a raging alcoholic. The Bush's and Clintons know each other very well prior to Clinton becoming President.  They ran the drug ring that funded the Contras in Nicaragua out of Mena, Arkansas.   We all remember the Contra Hearings in the 80's. This is widely known.  What is not widely known is the rumors of George Jr.  being a homosexual.  Do a google search on google for "Jeff Gannon".  On George Sr. do a search on "Franklin Prostitution Ring".  These are not the people that most think they are.

Are you saying George W. is GAY?   Please. I really want to pick your brain. First you get free Monoploy from Lautner now this? Amazing! Teach me!