Rocky Balboa steer

Help Support Steer Planet:

JDP

This is a Rocky Balboa steer we raised out of a Total Play granddaughter. He is a January weighing about 650.  Looking for comments. We showed him at thecounty prospect show in July got reserve.  He is also available in the classifieds.  Steerplant ROCKS <rock>!!

Attachments

• Rocky1.jpg
    Rocky1.jpg
    435.2 KB · Views: 210
  • Rocky2.jpg
    Rocky2.jpg
    360.1 KB · Views: 191

rackranch

I like him... we sold a rocky out of a shorthorn this year that I hear is looking very nice as well.  He had great hair and was as structurally correct as you can make one.  Nice steer

David Fosbrink

Nice Steer! if i could change him i might deepen him in his flank a bit but other than that he looks good! He is priced very reasonably also for a good steer!

wyatt

Lake Barbara Cattle. said:
Nice Steer! if i could change him i might deepen him in his flank a bit but other than that he looks good! He is priced very reasonably also for a good steer!
i thought his price was very reasonable at tht might be a little low haha should have no problem selling him! I like him alot very feminine in his front and smooth made does get a little high in the flank tho good luck  <party>

simba

I wish I lived closer to you because he looks like a really nice steer for an awesome price. I agree with the above comments about his flank, but he still looks real good.

vc

I wish he was closer to us, he would make good county fair for the kid I help out. His flank does not bother me,the white makes it look worse than it is. Feed him right I would bet the flank drops just fine. To me he is balanced and looks to have some grow in him, he will make someone very happy when they get to the show. I would love to have about ten like him to sell out here, at that price, I could move them all in about two days.

JDP

Thank you very much for the comments. We really like him. I priced him to sell. We run 20 head of cows so we dont get a whole lot of lookers. Steer planet allows to show our best. <rock>

ferkj

A little time on a bulkier show type feed n that flank will look alot deeper.  At that price you're only cpl hundred over graded feeder price...If you can't sell him for that then there's something wrong with the world today. 

JDP

Thank you for all the comments text and pms. He sold to the first family that came to see him. Special thanks to steerplanet for allowing us to post for sale.