Rowe Nutrition

Help Support Steer Planet:

Woodland Farms Show Cattl

Hi all,
after everyones suggestions and talking to some feed guys ive decided im gonna try the show feed made by Gene Rowe.
So heres my question in this, Is anyone interested in getting some at the same time? im located in the thumb of michigan and having the feed delivered to the farm. if anyone was interested in getting some at the same time we could get the shipping charge spread out a little seeing as if i only get the minimum 4 ton the shipping will be almost 2 dollars a bag! the feed can be mixed and matched so if anyone from my area is interested take a look at his website, www.rowenutrition.com and let me know if you find anything you would like to try during the first part of the week so i can get an order put together and on its way!

I-69cc

I feed Rowe as well, you might want to get a hold of horse and goat people the guy I get my feed from sells the heck out of all of it. Also Gene make a product called guts thats awsome! get the compressed, just like full tank and the others but cheaper. Also check on the natural fill just like winig fill but cattle eat it better. Hope this helps

ZZCATLE

I also feed ROWE and a dealer in northeast IN. You might want to check your local dairy guys the 18% calf feed is really good and is about 2.00 cheaper than any other starter feed.  Rowe also makes a 18.135 show pig feed thats flat awesome.  Mineral will be one more item that you can try to get some of the breeders around your area to try and use its really good and also cheaper than Vita Ferm and some of the other brands out there.  Gene is a super guy and will break his back to help ya.  Good luck