RPS Grand Slam?

Help Support Steer Planet:

GM

Very popular towards what was probably the tail end of the frame score era - did very well in the showring and had tons of performance..sire was TNT Fastrack (10 frame, won Denver twice I believe and was sired by JIT's bull Duke of Dublin) out of a Marc 1V cow that went back to Hoyt breeding.  I'm on my phone so I can't scan pictures.  He'd be in just about any 90's issue of Shorthorn country.  I think Mark Tennanbaums bull UB Mad Max was a full brother and was also very successful in the ring.  If you used them on Cedar Curve Farah types you'd have some very large, showy, animals that could win a lot of ribbons...20 years ago ;)

blackdiamond

GM said:
Very popular towards what was probably the tail end of the frame score era - did very well in the showring and had tons of performance..sire was TNT Fastrack (10 frame, won Denver twice I believe and was sired by JIT's bull Duke of Dublin) out of a Marc 1V cow that went back to Hoyt breeding.  I'm on my phone so I can't scan pictures.  He'd be in just about any 90's issue of Shorthorn country.  I think Mark Tennanbaums bull UB Mad Max was a full brother and was also very successful in the ring.  If you used them on Cedar Curve Farah types you'd have some very large, showy, animals that could win a lot of ribbons...20 years ago ;)

Not to interested in using him- i'ts my understanding he had a rear white foot, and a color pattern similar to my newest bull-- Grand Slam...  hence the name. (pop)