Runaway Train

Help Support Steer Planet:

hawks1234

I saw him today on display in Denver and thought he was the best bull out there with no real faults. I am excited to see Caught Lookin on Saturday as well. I liked the bull of Rodgers to but wonder about his foot size and leg hair. The Mab Clones look good to. I thought other than that it was pretty weak.

Carlson Cattle

Do you have picks of Runaway Train? why were the others so weak? did you like any of lautners bulls?

hawks1234

I saw one on Otto Show Cattle face book page of him. I didn't mind Italian Stallion of Matt's but in my mind was third or forth best.

RankeCattleCo

I'm not out there but based on pictures/videos Tomahawk Chop looked impressive. Yes he is dinky and bred like every other clubby bull, but his raw power looks like he'll throw some decent steers. Also liked Cowan's Safe and Sound, an I-80 x WMW. For those of you unfamiliar with him here is his display picture.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    232.1 KB · Views: 337
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    210.6 KB · Views: 762

Clubby24

I agree on safe and sound, looks like a nice complete bull for sure. I though tomahak chop got up on his toes really bad. Didn't see much flex in those pasterns.