Rupert from survivor at the cattle barns at the NW MO state fair?

Help Support Steer Planet:

justme

Not sure if its Rupert, but he sure did look like it!  Couldn't resist snapping a picture.

Sorry so many pics, but the board seems dead!

Attachments

• rupert.jpg
    rupert.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 555

justme

nothing tie died but wow was he scruffy and had a distinct nasty smell! O0  First time Jules didn't like someone

RSC

justme said:
Not sure if its Rupert, but he sure did look like it!  Couldn't resist snapping a picture.

Are you sure that's Rupert?  Looks to me like they were shooting a Geico Ad at the State Fair! 

"Showing Calves, So easy a Caveman can do it"  <party>  That's farther from the truth.  (lol)

Tony

justme

I wish it was our resident alien, haven't heard from him in eons....  Hope he's doing ok.

crozz

justme said:

I'm friends with Rupert and I havn't talked with him yet but I don't think that is him. He would have approached you for a better picture. He hates sleeves and he isn't that dark. If I'm wrong I will update it. He lives north of Indy with his wife and daughter and a 6' gator (the gator has an indoor pool, A/C and a large room (like our steers). He owns a couple of businesses, trucking company, manufactures office trailers and a great marketing firm. The most important thing to him is Ruperts Kids, helping troubled kids figure out what life is about, getting them to care. LIKE MOST OF US! Donate if you can, he is truly a friend to anybody!      www.rupertskids.org/ Don Crossley