Rushin the Rockies

Help Support Steer Planet:

shorthorngirl2010

Seeing a few threads about junior nationals this summer, and was just curious who was going to be able to make it out to Denver to Rush the Rockies?! Ill be out there with my May (owned summer calf) heifer in my avatar.

showsteerdlux

We'll be coming from eastern NC with 2 trailer loads of calves. Its about a 28 hr trip straight but we're laying over in MO for the 1st stop, then about 2 hrs outside of Denver the day before so we can go in and set up before the cattle get there.

rtmcc

Plan to be there from SE Minnesota with three.  It is our daughter's first year she is old enough for the NJAS and she is excited!  Fun part is that her Grandparents live in Denver and can watch her show.  She has one B/O heifer.  The other 2 on the trailer are from TER on here, one from us and one from SMURF. 
I  have been to a lot of junior nationals helping other kids but I am sure this one will be extra special being our first with  a B/O heifer!

Hope to see you there.  I'll be in the Minnesota alley.

Ron
<beer>

shorthorngirl2010

I don't want to be the copycat of the group.. lol.. but I move we have a 'steerplanet' get together on the hill or another 'designated' location?.. aye? nay?