russ rag oil and liniment hair stimulator

Help Support Steer Planet:

Does russ rag oil work good and when does it work best. does liniment hair stimulator it sounds like it really helps but i dont hear anyone using it is it worth buying?

PigTaleAcres

Diamond King 2012 said:
Does russ rag oil work good and when does it work best. does liniment hair stimulator it sounds like it really helps but i dont hear anyone using it is it worth buying?
Yes, i think it is worth the money if you do deicde to use use is make sure you don't use much rag oil. Although it does give shine to the hair it can tend to mat it down if used excessivly. i use the human product letric shave . Then, i mix a small amount of rag oil and clean sheen or some hair and skin condintor.

JJKnudsen

We use the liniment hair stimulator in our show day mix. We mix it in with lectric shave and kleen sheen, works good. I mix rag oil and kleen sheen and a couple other products in together for my daily hair care product.

OLD WORLD SHORTIE

i like rag oil and linement in with some sheen or Hair Crack as i like to call it. use it during winter months only. will burn the hair right off in the summer.
Use ZoomBloom for blow n go shows.