S. Falls

Help Support Steer Planet:

jbw

Anyone know who is judging the steers and hfrs.??

Thanks

rtmcc

I thought about taking the kids to this show if we find out who is sorting them and the weather is half decent and nothing is calving that weekend.  Sounds like a lot of ifs but if any body has info on the judge or any pointers for first timers to Souix Falls that would be great.

Ron  <cowboy>

cattleman25

dr stephen myers is judging all but the market hrf's  barry callies is judging them

rtmcc

cattleman25 said:
dr stephen myers is judging all but the market hrf's  barry callies is judging them
Thanks for the info!
Does anybody know what Dr. Myers bio is?

Ron

jbw

Anyone going out this weekend?  It will be a dandy again I'm sure!

mooch

rtmcc said:
cattleman25 said:
Thanks for the info!

Ron

Believe his a nutritionist for Honor Show chow. Think any of the "ambassadors" will bring any cattle they sold?

BABYTEX

My dad and mom may be going out to watch.  I would go but have an overnight speech meet I am committed to.  If we can find someone to clip out my Sun Seeker heifer Oreo and the weather is okay my mom may show my heifer but if not they plan on watching and we may consider showiing in the next few years.  My mom is from SD and has a brother in Harrisburg. Sounds like a fun show if I didn't have a partner in speech I would proably go.

oakbar

WE won't be able to go this year for the first time in 6-7 years.    Its always a good show and very competitive--one of our favorites each year.

simtal

mooch said:
rtmcc said:
cattleman25 said:
Thanks for the info!

Ron

Steve was the judging coach at IL before shike got there

Believe his a nutritionist for Honor Show chow. Think any of the "ambassadors" will bring any cattle they sold?