S.O.S.

Help Support Steer Planet:

jbw

I finally got some time to run around and look at some calves this past weekend. I went to a  guys place south of here and saw some really good SOS calves. I was very impressed with the consistancy of them. I liked the Unforgiven calves and saw some pretty shiny My Turn calves as well.  The company was pretty rough, but the cattle were good so it all evened out.Has anyone else used much SOS? In my opinion those are good cattle!

jbh

You know.......I just ASSUMED when you got as close to the North border of Iowa as I am the South.....that the intelligence level of the club calf breeders would TRAGICALLY BE SUFFERING.....Man, it sucks to be RIGHT all the tiime!!!!  ;D ;D ;D

Had a GREAT TIME with 5 or 6 of the PLANET DWELLERS up there looking at calves and talking about a new project in the making......and JBW, out of the goodness of his heart....took me out to the MCDONALDS DOLLAR MENU for supper! (big spender!.....actually might have been the only thing open and I did have a Big Mac also!)

Saw many great cattle and met some great guys in the business, both young and experienced.  Thanks for the hospitality!  Look forward to doing business in the future.

jbw

The underground BBQ had to make up for the McDonalds! It was a great time, Fun to pick on the southern Iowans. They take the jokes well, that is if they got 'em! (lol) (lol),

Latest posts