Schools out!

Help Support Steer Planet:

justme

Here in Worth Co. School got out at 1:20 today....there goes the end of mom's piece and quiet lol.  (argue)

When is school out for your kids?

red

wow, they don't get out till June 5. Of course they take off a week for fair roo.

Red

Bawndoh

School is never generally out til June 25 or so, then back at it about August 25.  That is the norm up here.

garett

Oh boy Im so sick of this place. Finals have been killer!  Im done Thursday at 12:45, but tomorrow is my last real day, thursday we have a school softball tournament and BBQ. Cant wait!!!

linnettejane

11 days and counting.....and yes i'm a teacher!  so for all you parents that are sad schools almost out or out.....there are just as many of us teachers who are glad!  and soon will start the beginning of our peace and quiet!!!   (clapping)  <party>  (clapping)  <party>

Simmymom1

My daughter gets out on June the 5th, she and I are both counting down the days!!! <party> <party>

dutch pride

I can't wait fror school to get out. I am so tired of riding my kids to get their work done so they will pass their classes. Not that they are not able to do the work, they just choose not to do the work. Daughter is done Thursday and Son is done next Tuesday. Daughter will graduate this year and son next year hopefully.

DLZ

DLD

Clay was out today, since he was exempt from all of his semester tests. The twins get out tomorrow - they have awards in the morning and "fun day" (they bring in several of the big inflatable toys and have some carnival type games and stuff) from 10 'til 1, or whenever somebody picks 'em up... So they get a couple days off, then it's drivers ed for the big one and summer school for the little ones for another month - I feel kinda bad for 'em, but they went last summer and actually had alot of fun (and it helped them, too), so I guess it's not all bad.

Rocky Hill Simmental

I got out of my college classes on May 8th.

My sister's still in highschool and her last day is Friday. It would have been earlier but they missed so many on account of the snow, ice, and floods. The hs seniors this year were lucky. They got out on May 2nd so they didn't have to make up all those days.  (lol)

showgirl2010

My last day is friday, but my sisters go tues. and wed. next week.  Our seniors got out last week on tues, but we are late for our area for the most part.  A few schools have another week but most of them are allready out.

Jamie