sd lottery winner

Help Support Steer Planet:

jason

That is awesome.  Hope he does a lot for his town.  We have a guy from our local town that has made it all the way to the top Nascar circuit and he just donated 20K to keep a local non proft camp open for kids.

linnettejane

chad pennington and troy brown both played college ball about 30 minutes north of here...they are all the time coming back and doing things for the community...sponsoring summer football camps, doing all kinds of fundraisers...its nice they dont forget where they came from...

DLD

Congratulations to the guy that won the lottery - it's great to see "one of us" actually hit the jackpot, and even better to know how he plans to use it.

An alumni of our school and ag program who has done very well for himself in the business world started donating a $2500 scholarship to our star chapter FFA member each year.  When he stopped by to visit (he lives in Colorado now) and saw that our ag program was still using the same building as when he graduated in 1969 (it has been moved once, back in '83 or '84) he ended up donating $600K for a new ag building!  In this day and time, it sure helps us keep our faith in mankind to know these kind of folks are still out there. 

justintime

There is just no justice in the world!  I buy lottery tickets and never win even a free ticket. I have no idea why I don't get picked. I would make such a great rich guy... it just isn't fair!!!

farwest

Heard there were 20 native american indian gals up there doin dna on their kids, hopin to get a match. (clapping)

herefordfootball

justintime said:
There is just no justice in the world!  I buy lottery tickets and never win even a free ticket. I have no idea why I don't get picked. I would make such a great rich guy... it just isn't fair!!!
[/quot

I would make a great rich guy too, I'm just not old enough to gamble yet!!!!  (lol)