Semen and Embryos for sale

Help Support Steer Planet:

CF1

I don't have time to AI anymore, so I am selling remainder of inventory.  I am tired of paying tank maintenance fees.  Will sell the whole package for $750, obo.  Buyer responsible for shipping. I am located in NW Arkansas. If you are interested in individual lots, send me an offer on what you are wanting. If you are going to send an offer, make sure you are serious, I just might take it.
Please do not fish for individual prices, I have posted what I want.  If you are a serious looker, make me an offer.
All the semen is from SEK Genetics, circa 2000.  Never been handled since purchased.  You can do a name search on the AMAA site for pedigree info. on donors.  I do not own the donors so I cannot answer many questions regarding them. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.
Thank you for looking.

10 straws Full Flush
1 straw Hustler
2 straws Habanero
1 Meyer 734 X FR Nancy(Maine) embryo
1 Full Flush X BG Gloria(Maine) embryo
11 straws semen from EZ Rider, a Flush son

CF1

The tank is not included.    However, it will be for sale if I can get the inventory sold

WintersShowCattle

How big is the tank and would you be interested in saleing the invetory and tank in one lots.I like the inventory and need the tank .Give me a call at 304-638-5467 or pm me. Thanks Bo.