Semen Questions??

Help Support Steer Planet:

BogartBlondes

I have recently acquired a package deal of semen and have gotten a few bulls that I don't have any idea what they are, some are supposed to be Shorthorn, but there could be anything in here(keep in mind I am not familiar with Shorthorn breed):
If you have any pictures of these bulls or any info on them please post:

Alta Cedar Royality

Suede Shoe (I think its Gelbvieh)

Showboat

Northern Legend

AF SL Sin City (I have seen pics, any comments on his calves?)

Arsulu Kool (I have seen pics, any comments on his calves?)

Any comments would be appreciated  <beer>

EB Shorthorns

Alta Cedar Royality and Northern Legend 3N are Shorthorns. I think Northern Legend is a Canadian bull. AR SU LU Kool is a PHA and TH Carrier, but his offspring are usually very attractive. Sin City is a PHA and TH Free white bull that dates back to Cunia. His calves are usually really nice. I think Showboat is a Murray Grey bull.

tamarack

I have used a Gelbvieh bull semen that was named Blue Suede Shoe he is tan in color and throws nice small calves good heifer bull imo

BogartBlondes

Thanks everyone for the info!

If anyone has pictures of Northern Legend, Alta Cedar Royalty, Blue Suede Shoe(Gelbveih) or Showboat(Murray Grey) they would be appreciated.

giantpinefarm

I have one Sin City cow in my herd and she is a decent cow, her calves are a little bigger than I would like and we have had to pull them all but they are some of the best calves on the farm and make really good show steers.