SEPT. 09 CARPE' DIEM HEIFER

Help Support Steer Planet:

GONEWEST

September 09 Carpe' Diem X 3/4 Charolais heifer . The dam to this heifer is a spectacular young cow headed to the Kroupa donor pen after her first two calves have been standouts. While I'm not a professional with a set of clippers, the gaps you see in her gorgeous silver hair are from shedding. It was 91 here today. She has been eating well for two weeks and 3 days. The second pic was taken at the end of Feb in the snow. Think she's changed?  If she has this much body and rib now, wait until she is on feed and under a fan for 60 days. Her disposition and personality  is such that someone who has never seen a cow will be able to show her. I am located 65 miles N of Atlanta, GA and you already know I don't price cattle over the internet. If you're interested in her or another calf we have, give me a call at 706-409-1193 or pm me your phone number and a time that works for you  and I'll call you.  

Attachments

• drift no halter.jpg
    drift no halter.jpg
    169.6 KB · Views: 86
  • feb2010 060.jpg
    feb2010 060.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 56

SKF

She looks really good. I wish I needed another heifer!!

rtmcc

I thought about trying Carpe' Diem on our % Charolais heifer.  This may add a little fuel to the fire.  She looks COOL!

Ron
<cowboy>