SHE IS NOW SOLD THANKS FOR ALL THE INTERST April Q-Dog show heifer prospect

Help Support Steer Planet:

KCC73

We have a April 2009 Q-Dog heifer out of a Friction cow for sale.  This one is an extremely long bodied big footed kind of female.  She is as hairy as they come and the amout of leg hair she has is insane!  This one was just a little bit of a later maturing type of calf that we were planning on keeping and breeding for ourselves so she hasn't been pushed hard at all and is still a little green in condition.  She has been getting better and better every day so we halter broke her and are putting her up for sale.  If you want to have the furriest one at the show and have a little time before your target show get on this one with the feed bucket and have some fun.  

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9pPpApb7vg

Attachments

• kcc41 011.JPG
    kcc41 011.JPG
    836.4 KB · Views: 177

KCC73

Almost forgot my contact info.  You can email or give me a call at 712 870 3298. 

KCC73

Just added video, for all of you I promised to send video to the last two days, sorry for the wait.
712 870 3298

johnwayne

KCC73 said:
We have a April 2009 Q-Dog heifer out of a Friction cow for sale.  This one is an extremely long bodied big footed kind of female.  She is as hairy as they come and the amout of leg hair she has is insane!  This one was just a little bit of a later maturing type of calf that we were planning on keeping and breeding for ourselves so she hasn't been pushed hard at all and is still a little green in condition.  She has been getting better and better every day so we halter broke her and are putting her up for sale.  If you want to have the furriest one at the show and have a little time before your target show get on this one with the feed bucket and have some fun.  

Hey where are yall located and How much are you asking for heifer?

simmy4

With all the cattle u been selling lately,I know u got the cash to go by yourself some weed spray for the video pen. Looks like another pretty nice heifer.  She looks like she is a shag wagon!  Who did u hire to clip her? (lol)  Call me sometime

KCC73

simmy4 said:
With all the cattle u been selling lately,I know u got the cash to go by yourself some weed spray for the video pen. Looks like another pretty nice heifer.  She looks like she is a shag wagon!  Who did u hire to clip her? (lol)  Call me sometime

She is as hairy as they come.  I cant bring myself to spray anything green after this winter.  Still having snow nightmares from the winter I will never forget!

lohahangus22

KCC73 said:

we are from west texas and are wondering where you are located, the breed of the heifer, and the price.

PLKR

We bought this heifer sight-unseen from Scott at KCC--we made the trip to NW Iowa yesterday to pick her up and she is just what we expected. Thank goodness, because after a 700 mile round-trip in 1 day with 2 kids, 1 wife, and 1 lap dog along as passengers, we would have all been grumpy if she wasn't!  ;D (argue) ;D    Thanks Scott, we really enjoyed visiting with you and your Dad!