Shorthorn and Maine Cows for Sale in Indiana

Help Support Steer Planet:

McHale75

I have 5 Shorthorn Cows for sale in West Central Indiana.  They are out of Sonny, Trump, and SS Hoosier Pride.  I also have a Maine cow out of Ali for sale and a Simmi out of Starpower.  Cows range from 2-9 years old and are priced at $1500.  They are bred to my herd bull NPS Tiger who is a HD Bloodstone son.  They are due from April to June of this year.  All of these have been shown successfully.  I also have a yearling Shorthorn show heifer for sale out of the NPS bull and an X-Ray Vision cow.  I also have a TM Gus X SS Revival yearling bull for sale that came from Schrag Shorthorns.  This would be a great opportunity for someone to start a herd.  I will not be able to take pictures due to work schedule.  If you are interested pm me your phone number and I will call you to discuss.

RBC2010

IF COWS ARE STILL AVALIABLE I AM COMING THRU THERE TUESDAY THE 29TH WOULD LIKE TO LOOK AT THEM?

McHale75

Cows are sold.  Thank you to all who replied.  Thanks Rich, Brian and Steer Planet.  Still have yearling bull from Schrag's that is a TM Gus X Revival for $1500 if anyone is interested.

Latest posts