Shorthorn bull help

Help Support Steer Planet:

kfacres

frostback said:
Cut the BS said:
sue said:
You said "color" and thick  so here is my gizmo suggestion: 
That's if you wanted a walking bull. His pt sale is sometime in Feb?  I could dig for that note pad ?
For just a handful of cows to tinker with.... I don't think a walking bull is required...  I think the hand and gun- should be able to cover it quite well-- although... I'd like to see the offering...
In the other post with the angus/short bull you said you didnt have time to AI. Glad you found some with this thread.

Two totally different farming and cattle operations...  Just b/c I ask questions- may not mean the answers are geared for me, or my cows- or someone else's....

frostback

Wow cussing and calling me names is really not necessary. Maybe you shouldnt get up so early if your so grouchy.

knabe

Cut the BS said:
frostback said:
Wow cussing and calling me names is really not necessary. Maybe you shouldnt get up so early if your so grouchy.

other than crabby and dumb.. I don't remember any cussing or names?

maybe i should post your pm to me? you sound black to me pa.

mark tenenbaum

Contact WO Shorthorns-on Show steers,they have various clean ones-including the Outrageous son,CSF bulls-Connel Stock Farms-Jeff Connell-DVM-Stillman Valley Ill-Wayne TempleWaymar Semen-CSF IBM,Cattle visions-or SEK-Tequila,Melinda Hansen-Connersville IND-or JBS Shorthorns-JBS Big Hurt-Last Chance and Boxcar Willy are non-existant,Mid Continent in KS can tell you where to get Man-o War,I think Bennett (ILL) or Millpond (Wisc) own him-maybe SEK or Cattle visions has semen too. O0

mark tenenbaum

sue said:
You said "color" and thick  so here is my gizmo suggestion: 

AI sjcc american muscle... he is roan, stacked up pedigree- so you should see some consistancy. He ultrasounded with alot of rea/cwt. Low to the ground but thick on both ends. 

Also check with SBR, Java South Dakota- he had alot of color this fall . That's if you wanted a walking bull. His pt sale is sometime in Feb?  I could dig for that note pad ?
//// I saw him as a long yearling-and he was a very moderate good old boy-really good natured. To me he had a great profile-but seemed a little narrow in the butt at that time. Gizmos Image who Ive never seen in person-seemed to be the widest one-but the $150 per straw-was more than a bit pretensious to some folks. O0

kfacres

knabe said:
Cut the BS said:
frostback said:

other than crabby and dumb.. I don't remember any cussing or names?

maybe i should post your pm to me? you sound black to me pa.

pretty sure the words were close to being exact same in yours... And I don't remember sending you a PM.. just a karma lowering.

knabe

Cut the BS said:
pretty sure the words were close to being exact same in yours... And I don't remember sending you a PM.. just a karma lowering.

yeah, it was karma lowering with cussing.  cool.

mooch

PLEASE TRY TO REMEMBER

Attachments

• 8e28d158-7daa-446b-b738-67d29898dc06[1].gif
    8e28d158-7daa-446b-b738-67d29898dc06[1].gif
    81.8 KB · Views: 283

kfacres

knabe said:
Cut the BS said:

yeah, it was karma lowering with cussing.  cool.
I can't figure out, if it was the word dumb, or ass that was the curse word?  Maybe in California things are differently, but in IL-- those words get used quite regularly in grandma type conversations...

robsten

I've got a direct daughter out of KA'BA LEGEND 102. I bought her over the summer from Tom Asher. She's currently bred to A&T Renegade. She's a big framed cow. What would be everyone's opinion on what I should breed her now?

mark tenenbaum

The stoutest widest soundest outcross bull you can find-I like this one-theres a thread called "anyone at Louisville need a picture etc" on this page=Hes  SRV Quiet Man -Supreme overall at South Dakota (unheard of) Reserve at Wisconsin Beef Expo-(MANY knowledgeable cattle people still cant the reasoning on that one)- Division Winner louisville- Ive had enough Rose and KABA descendents-some can be hard looking and hardoing-this is the type Id use- Another bull-Stone Springs Rising Son -Jay Benham  maintains he was easy calving-his prior epds at least show that-and his dam is one of the alltime great cows CEDAR CURVE COLLEEN-I know you are familiar with HER-Plus Sonny (sire to Rising Son) worked very well on that kind of breeding O0

Attachments

• IMG_1430.jpg
    IMG_1430.jpg
    588 KB · Views: 333
  • 21766536_827179787440674_1146685759317198945_n (2).jpg
    21766536_827179787440674_1146685759317198945_n (2).jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 614