Shorthorn Bull Ready to Breed!!!

Help Support Steer Planet:

ShowmanQ

A partner of ours has a great purebred Shorthorn herd sire for sale.  Born February 2007 at Cates Farms.  His name is  CF COLD STONE X ET.  Cold Stone is a solid white Bloodstone out of Waukaru Primabella 807.His first calves are coming now and they have been unassisted and stylish. I will try to get some pictures of him and the calves this weekend, but no promises. He is worth going out and having a look at. He is ready to breed cows immediately. Asking MUCH less than the new owner will make off of him @ $2,000.

Registration # - *x4136880

Please feel free to contact me with any and all questions. Our partner owns the bull, but with his hectic schedule I am overseeing getting him sold. You may contact me by personal message here on SP,or by E-Mail. If interested I will email you a phone number to call.

Thanks for looking

ShowmanQ

Just for the record, the price listed above does have some wiggle room. The only reason for parting with this guy is to get another bull out of the barn and into the field with cows, the facilities will not allow for 2 bulls. Check out the genetics on this guy, what a deal!

ShowmanQ

shorthorns said:
where are you located?

Sorry, I forgot to mention the bull is located in central OH - about 35 minutes southeast of the state fairgrounds. Very easy to get to.

ShowmanQ

Someone's not doing there homework! I have had one call on this guy so far, and should have had a ton more. It's breeding season guys.... BLOODSTONE X WAUKARU PRIMABELLA 807, WHAT ELSE DO YOU NEED?

shortyjock89

ShowmanQ said:
Someone's not doing there homework! I have had one call on this guy so far, and should have had a ton more. It's breeding season guys.... BLOODSTONE X WAUKARU PRIMABELLA 807, WHAT ELSE DO YOU NEED?

Outcross. 

ShowmanQ

Olson Family Shorthorns said:
ShowmanQ said:

Outcross. 

Thanks for that Justin, I can always count on you (argue)  (lol)

shortyjock89

Lol, you know I'm just givin ya crap.  If ya get some pics on here, I bet it wouldn't hurt.  Was the bull ever shown?

ShowmanQ

Olson Family Shorthorns said:
Lol, you know I'm just givin ya crap.  If ya get some pics on here, I bet it wouldn't hurt.  Was the bull ever shown?

Oh I know. I will get ya, count on that  (lol). Seriously though, I will be out there tomorrow and will throw the camera in the truck and see if he will cooperate a little. The bull was not show. Actually the bull was not supposed to leave Cates place. My partner bought 2 bulls from Cates and before he could pick them up one got hurt, so Brian kept his word and sold my partner a solid white Bloodstone bull (this one) that they were going to keep to put on there cows. We should have someone coming to take a look at him tomorrow afternoon, but I will be out there either way and will try to get some pics of him and the calves.