Shorthorn Heifer

Help Support Steer Planet:

BLSC

Shorthorn Heifer

We are currently waiting for TH test results, but we are guessing this one tests clean, so if your looking for a good brood cow-here you go. Her mother and grand mother bred back right away, and never need there hooves trimmed.  For a video please go to www.facebook.com/BrightLightsShowCattle and check for BLSC DI Sin Reva.

She is an March Radioactive x Sin City and is very correctly made and heavy muscled. She big topped with a huge hip and she is very smooth made. Pictured here 1 week after weaning- she will definitely belly down as she is out of one of our soggiest made cows. . We have her consigned to the WI State Shorthorn Private Treaty Sale Sept 15 in Lancaster, WI at the Grant County Fairgrounds same area and weekend of the Genetic Reflections Sales in Southwest WI.

I will begin taking bids anytime on cattle, but initial bids must be in by Sept 15 at 6 pm. I will start bidding off buys by phone or in person with the current high price animal and will allow rolling onto other animals. Contact me to see what the current pricing on animals are.

More Information