Shorthorn Heifers new pics and pedigrees

Help Support Steer Planet:

shortyjock89

3HFarms said:
Oh ya we are def buying the two red heifers and probably the blue.  If we get the blue all we have to put out is 485 in cash and the rest is in calf scramble money :)

Good deal.  I can't wait to see the roan one cleaned up. Keep us updated on their progress!

3HFarms

Here is the roan - I think its kinda a funny angle but here she is clipped

Attachments

• roan all clipped.jpg
    roan all clipped.jpg
    167.5 KB · Views: 339

LittleHeifer

Hi 3Hs sister. The red and white heifer is my baby. Her name is Suzie Q. her name on her paperwork is PHF Macarena 168W, but I didnt want that name so I changed it to Suzie Q, I think its cute and fits her quite well. I am so excited to get her. I miss not having cattle around. Sold my steer in august I miss him he was such a sweety. oh well. I cant wait for my heifer to get home.YAY!!!!!!!!!!!TL!  (clapping) (thumbsup) <party>
Little Heifer  (angel)

LittleHeifer

so I just wanted to update everybody on my heifer. her name changed to June. she is so pretty. we just took her to the Snake River Stampede Livestock show as it was part of our contract with the SRS Calf Scramble. we competed and received 6 in our showmanship class, tieing us for 9th overall. and we got 2 in our quality class tieing us for 3 overall. each class had 10 and overall there were 20. I am so happy. we have fair this week and i will let everyone know the standings on that. thanks for all the encouragement at the begining of the year. I am so excited to breed her. we are breeding her to:
                                            Jakes Proud Leader 243H
                    Jakes Proud Jazz 266L
                                            Jakes Jazzy 250J
Capiche 46U
                                          CCS Mission M40
                    JSF Marvel 6S
                                            JSF Marvel 0420
here are some pics of her. the ones of the stampede she is in the backgroud.

Attachments

• june.jpg
    june.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 425
  • june.jpg
    june.jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 410
  • june2.jpg
    june2.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 391

mark tenenbaum

sjcattleco said:
Show Heifer said:
Which just goes to prove the point that their are a lot of "halter holders" out there and not a lot of cattle knowledge. 

High dollar doesn't mean high quality (in fact, sometimes just the opposite!) and low dollar doesn't mean crap quality.   The problem is not enough people know the difference.

AMEN!!!!!!!!!!  If I have something that I want to sell it is priced to GO!!!!  and if I have something I like its priced to STAY!  period....  and junk does not get priced at all!  HEY SJ-any pics of Muscle calves? Get your cell phone if the camera doesnt work O0

Oh and by the way looks like you did OK on your recent purchase!  Good luck...

sue

sjcattleco said:
Show Heifer said:
Which just goes to prove the point that their are a lot of "halter holders" out there and not a lot of cattle knowledge. 

High dollar doesn't mean high quality (in fact, sometimes just the opposite!) and low dollar doesn't mean crap quality.   The problem is not enough people know the difference.

AMEN!!!!!!!!!!  If I have something that I want to sell it is priced to GO!!!!  and if I have something I like its priced to STAY!  period....  and junk does not get priced at all! 

Oh and by the way looks like you did OK on your recent purchase!  Good luck...

yEP I CAN THIRD THAT ... "SOME ROOM TO MAKE MONEY"  IS A BETTER PLACE TO BUILD YOUR BUSINESS AND KEEP REPEAT BUSINESS. 

LittleHeifer

yep I cant wait to see what her offspring will look like. well we are headed to Canyon County fair today and our shows are thursdasy and friday. hopefully we will do well knock on wood. I am also taking my rabbits so I will be running my head off but that is ok. Then we have Western Idaho Fair 3 weeks after this one ends.
little heifer (angel)