Shorthorn heifers

Help Support Steer Planet:

forbes family farms

Anybody selling a shorthorn heifer in iowa? PM me if you have a shorthorn calf for sale this fall. Thanks

Thanks everyone i will keep you in mind with your calves for this fall.

I wish all of you great luck with your 2009 showing cattle

shortyjock89

Not in Iowa, but we're in IL, and we'll have a VERY gentle April heifer for sale this fall.  She'll be priced reasonably too.  And when I say gentle, I mean GENTLE.  She runs up in the middle of the pasture and wants rubbed all over. 

rocket

forbes family farms said:
Anybody selling a shorthorn heifer in iowa? PM me if you have a shorthorn calf for sale this fall. Thanks
I have a PB Shorthorn ET polled roan heifer calf born 2/20/09 . She is a Bloodstone X Eqiutys Fool cow from Cates. She would be a granddaughter to the great Nobodys Fool cow. She is a awsome female.I am in NW Iowa.

KLLR

We're located in IL, but this heifer is a Double Vision x Sonny (very successful show heifer)
She will be in our pasture sale in September.

Attachments

• 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 62

forbes family farms

Sorry i am only looking for calves that are born between February and March. I hope you have someone buy her and have good luck with her in the show ring.

beattieclubcalves

i dont have any red roan heifers i got 2 blue roan born in late march and one red n white heifer born early march out of leggs

BAILEYFARMS

If you want a shorthorn in iowa headed to Vogels thats the place to go bought two there great disposition,hairy and quality.

shortyjock89

BAILEYFARMS said:
If you want a shorthorn in iowa headed to Vogels thats the place to go bought two there great disposition,hairy and quality.

I agree!  We actually got a bull from them and he is AWESOME!  I hope we can get a heifer from them this year.

TMJ Show Cattle

Don't get me wrong,I'm not disputing Vogel's,but there are several good shorthorn breeders in Iowa that have really good cattle. Where in Iowa do you live? There are several places to look in Southern Wisconsin and Northern Illinois.Also good horns in eastern nebraska and Minnesota and South Dakota

stangs13

KLLR said:
We're located in IL, but this heifer is a Double Vision x Sonny (very successful show heifer)
She will be in our pasture sale in September.

Nice heifer! She ought to do really well.