Shorthorn Heifers

Help Support Steer Planet:

showgirl15

Does anybody know where there are some nice shorthorn heifers forsale that are resonable priced and also that have papers. I would like to have one that is soggy, super deep, long bodied, and preferably white. If you know of any please send me an email at [email protected] . Please really want one that will be competative.

SHORTHORNS#1

showgirl15 said:
Does anybody know where there are some nice shorthorn heifers forsale that are resonable priced and also that have papers. I would like to have one that is soggy, super deep, long bodied, and preferably white. If you know of any please send me an email at [email protected] . Please really want one that will be competative.
We have a shorthorn heifer for sale, extremely hairy, baby doll personality, and just beautiful.  My son has thought about showing her, however, we can only fit so many in the barn.  We are located in Southeastern Oklahoma.  Don't know that may be a little far for you.  You can view her on our web page --
www.barthreeranch.com

She is solid red.  Her name is -3 Miss Mary Kate.  I apologize, the pictures are approximately 1 month old, she looks much better now.  She has been on show feed and is ready to go.  We have not had a chance to clip her up recently.  If you need additional pictures, you can e-mail me at [email protected].  Thanks!