Shorthorn Jr Nationals Judges?

Help Support Steer Planet:

Questions

So does anyone know who is judging shorthorn jr nationals this year? They were suposed to release it today but havent seen it anywhere.

sue

I already know who is going to win

aj

I have never met Kit Pharo. I am told they will be running a forage test of 130 bulls in a ranch right next to dads pasture. Fence line,nose to nose.......could be interesting. I am looking forward to eye balling them this summer. If Kit pharo judged the show I think you could do a movie on it. There would be show sticks flying through the air. Irrate mothers running and screaming across the ring. Mass groups of people jumping off the top sides of bleachers in a failed attempt at kamakaza attacks.Bibles being thrown in the air. It could possibly be a romantic comedy movie. Hunsley would be dressed up like Elmer Fudd yelling "Kill the rabbit, kill the rabbit." The mafia would have hit men locking and loading. It could end up being like Woodstock with one death and one birth during the festivities.I would be carrying a tea party sign. Bolz (played by John Wayne) would be smiling as he watched the video link. Farley and Belouchi could streak acroos the arena yelling the end is near. Kit pharo would be quoted as saying "dang I must have drank 15 dr. peppers before Joe Dirt shot me in the butt".    ........it could happen. ;D

Jill

sue said:

You must be psychic, we all know who the players are, but unless you paid off the judge (and no one seems to know who it is) you really have no idea who is going to win.

Sorry, I forgot to spell check

sue

Jill said:
sue said:

You must be psychic, we all know who the players are, but unless you paid off the judge (and no one seems to know who it is) you really have no idea who is going to win.

Sorry, I forgot to spell check
Im not psychic or do I care who wins - " just having fun" /  I cannot find my catalog so I have to make this prediction by memory:  She is a daughter of DF Pure Gold, roan and I thiink out of the pretty woman cow family - sold for 15K last fall at Little Cedar

sue

I do not know who bought her I just liked this heifer- 

kane1598

we beat that rumpke heifer both times we were out against her, i thinks shes really nice but i dont think she will win. its a show, if everyone knew the winner noone would show up

sue

it's a sport - I predicted the colts last season

Jacob B

Sue, I realy liked that heifer too.  Her mother would be WAY too big of a cow for you, but cool to look at anyway.  Wonder just how big she will get as a cow.

HCCHSS

Jacob B said:
Wonder just how big she will get as a cow.

Well if her mother is a big cow DF Pure Gold probably wont downsize alot. I saw Pure Gold's mother last fall and by no means is she a small cow, but not huge either.

OH Breeder

@kane
Just bcuz u had those wins dont assume u will beat her at Jr Natls. like Sue said its a sport and sometimes u never know. The heifer that won jr's last year didn't win Denver or NAILE if my memory serves me right. Just like steers u can have one win it all year then state fair rolls around and they don't make it out of class. That's the way dice roll sometimes.

shorthorn guy

First of all the heifer that won jr.nationals didnt even go to denver or louisville. yes I have heard that the bedwells are judging that. Second of all I have a strong feeling that
the jodan crull heifer from cyclone trace will win it. She has won louisville and was reserve at denver. I dont think that they will bring that heifer out ifthey dont think she is ready
cause they dont want to get her beat. So if she comes i have my money on her

Ric

i'm right with ya on thinking if crall's heifer from cyclone trace is there she will win

OH Breeder

shorthorn guy said:
First of all the heifer that won Jr.nationals didn't even go to Denver or Louisville. yes I have heard that the bedwells are judging that. Second of all I have a strong feeling that
the jodan crull heifer from cyclone trace will win it. She has won Louisville and was reserve at Denver. I don't think that they will bring that heifer out if they don't think she is ready
cause they don't want to get her beat. So if she comes i have my money on her

Either way just because you beat someone at couple shows doesn't mean you will always beat them. Its a competition and sometimes you win and sometimes you don't. Really doesn't matter what shows the heifer was at. She beat alot of other cattle I am sure someone thought would win.  ;)

kane1598

Oh OH Breeder, i completely agree. Im just stating my opinion that i dont think that heifer is the one to beat, because of my own personal experiences with her in the ring. Obviously she is a great female that has been campaigned very well. But i just dont think she will be champion at jr nationals. It is just an opinion, and i wish the family success with the rest of her career.

Latest posts