shorthorn plus and % simmy heifers 4 sale

Help Support Steer Planet:

stkrdge

the white one is  a vegas x hw/angus, and the black one is a headliner/angus x meyer. check out their video's on showsteers.com under stockridge farm.

Attachments

• 2010 calves 004_opt shorty plus.jpg
    2010 calves 004_opt shorty plus.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 211
  • 2010 calves 005_opt % simmy.jpg
    2010 calves 005_opt % simmy.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 174

Simmgal

They both look great! It looks like you have been working hard! I like the color of the top one! I have always wanted that color in my herd!

OH Breeder

Top gal looks like a great market heifer prospect. She looks really thick and stout. You'll see her coming.

The second gal looks like she could be a cow. very feminine and like her design.

Doc

I really like both of your hfrs. The blue looks real good. Nice hip on her. Not trying to get anything started, just curious. Is the roan out of a THF cow or is she living proof you can cross 2 carriers & get a live calf ?

willow

I really love the Shorthorn heifer.  PM me a price and more information regarding her TH status, her birthdate, etc.  Nice job.

stkrdge

They are both selling along with several other heifers and steers in the Wisconsin Genetics Reflection Sale on Sept 17 &18 in Mineral Point WI. Bids close at 6 pm sunday the 18. Check the show circit, and showsteers.com under Stockridge Farm for our ads. Or you can call (608) 931-1303  or (608) 931-9562 for more details. thanks

stkrdge

OH Breeder said:
Top gal looks like a great market heifer prospect. She looks really thick and stout. You'll see her coming.

The second gal looks like she could be a cow. very feminine and like her design.
the shorthorn is a breeding heifer all the way. She is very deep, soft ,and sound, and has just enough power.

stkrdge

Doc said:
I really like both of your hfrs. The blue looks real good. Nice hip on her. Not trying to get anything started, just curious. Is the roan out of a THF cow or is she living proof you can cross 2 carriers & get a live calf ?
No we test all of our stuff!

mark tenenbaum

Hats off :2 very good hiefers-the black one is probably way better than the picture. As far as the ShorthornX-it happens every time,no one thinks they are any good,etc etc. but they kick a@#$%%S as x breds,and shes proof,Angus that ONE!-really appreciate you doing the cross. O0

stkrdge

Were selling them in our private treaty bid off sale. I am not sure what we are going to start are heifers at yet. thanks for the interest!