!!SHORTHORN SHOW HEIFER!!

Help Support Steer Planet:

Spring Creek Farms

I am offering a March '09 purebred shorthorn heifer for sale. She is sired by our herd sire that is a Sonny X Augusta Pride 886 son that we purchased from Bill Rasor of WHR Shorhorns. Her dam is HD Platinum's Sweet 16 out of Kool and the CF Gone Platinum cow that has produced numerous champions. "Sweet 16" was show by the talented Callyn Hahn to win many show and round out her career by being Champion Bred and Owned a Louisville a few years back. This heifer is super complete made, square and level hipped, very eye appealing, soft middle, and super sound. I have shown her, so she is halter broke enough for a young child to she her. She was Res Jr Heifer Calf Champion at the GA National Fair Rotational PACE Show.

PM me for price and any further questions.

Thanks,
John Reasor

Her full pedigree can be found at: http://search.shorthorn.org/default.aspx      Search for SCF Miss Sweet Snow White

Attachments

• (Final) Snow White.jpg
    (Final) Snow White.jpg
    704.6 KB · Views: 146

dkirton11

Spring Creek Farms said:
I am offering a March '09 purebred shorthorn heifer for sale. She is sired by our herd sire that is a Sonny X Augusta Pride 886 son that we purchased from Bill Rasor of WHR Shorhorns. Her dam is HD Platinum's Sweet 16 out of Kool and the CF Gone Platinum cow that has produced numerous champions. "Sweet 16" was show by the talented Callyn Hahn to win many show and round out her career by being Champion Bred and Owned a Louisville a few years back. This heifer is super complete made, square and level hipped, very eye appealing, soft middle, and super sound. I have shown her, so she is halter broke enough for a young child to she her. She was Res Jr Heifer Calf Champion at the GA National Fair Rotational PACE Show.

PM me for price and any further questions.

Thanks,
John Reasor

Her full pedigree can be found at: http://search.shorthorn.org/default.aspx      Search for SCF Miss Sweet Snow White