Should blackdiamond, aka kfacres being allowed back on? POLL - VOTE HERE

Help Support Steer Planet:

Should blackdiamond, aka kfacres being allowed back on?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RyanChandler

JTM said:
It's not looking good for "The Truth".  ;)

I just don't take things so seriously as most I guess.

Wild that some do.

And from a business perspective, I can't believe the site would even ask this.  Compare impressions left from topics Jody has left commentary in to the avg topic in general...  

Jeff_Schroeder said:
If it weren't for the full blown crazies, there wouldn't be enough half crazies to keep community sites running.

grandchamp58

-XBAR- said:
JTM said:

Wild that some do.

And from a business perspective, I can't believe the site would even ask this.  Compare impressions left from topics Jody has left commentary in to the avg topic in general...  

Jeff_Schroeder said:
If it weren't for the full blown crazies, there wouldn't be enough half crazies to keep community sites running.

This may be true and he has definitly left some notable perspective, however, if he is offending others it may be a good idea to get a feel for everyone's ideas on his presence. I think it was a good idea honestly.

hamburgman

GONEWEST said:
What did he do this time?

I really don't care if he is a moron, what always bothered me was the way he would be so rude to kids. I have no use for anyone like that.

Excellent point Gonewest

dimebag

hamburgman said:
GONEWEST said:
What did he do this time?

I really don't care if he is a moron, what always bothered me was the way he would be so rude to kids. I have no use for anyone like that.

Excellent point Gonewest
Very much agree with this !!

shortyjock89

blackdiamond said:
I say enforce the ban.

But ban those who poke sticks as well...

No, I don't care- do what you want.

One person above hit the nail on the head-

;D

When you post a thread asking for people to tear your animals apart, you are the one poking the sticks.

thunderdownunder

-XBAR- said:
JTM said:

Wild that some do.

Jeff_Schroeder said:

Generally, I wouldn't take crap like his so seriously. But when someone hiding behind a computer screen takes it upon themselves to start sending me PMs calling me a c@#$ - and much, much worse - well, that's just totally out of line.
On a forum like this there is always going to be debate, everyone has a different opinion, but there is no need to get personal and be downright nasty. I rarely come on SP these days because I became tired of putting up with Jody's negativity and abuse, not just directed at me, but also my friends. If only he had a serious cattle business going, he would have done just as much damage to his own as he has to others.

thunderdownunder

One of the "nicer" PMs from Jody after posting photos of his cattle....

outspoken
State Champion Poster

Karma 10
Positive Negative

BANNED

View Profile Email Personal Message (Offline)
(No subject)
« Sent to: thunderdownunder on: 27 June 2012, 12:19:57 »
Reply with quote | Reply | Remove this message 
get a life hoe...  I didn't invite you to engage in conversation with me.

And one of the lovely comments I got on one of the numerous negative karmas he has given me...

outspoken thunderdownunder - cunt bag In topic 13 June 2012, 13:17:43

stick

If remember correctly, didn't he work in an FSA or NRCS office? Seems like he was spending a lot of time on the keyboard when he should have been earning his pay, which comes from OUR tax dollars ::)

bryan6807

Let him stay. you all know how he is, so do not engage him unless you are looking for a debate/argument. grow a backbone and fire back at him if you disagree with what he post.

OH Breeder

Jeff_Schroeder said:
Rookie.

-One kid called 71 times while my wife was in the hospital with our first.  I only know because the call blocker counted them.
-BBB complaint because a virtual horse didn't win a virtual race.  Actually accused the FBI of being involved in it.
-Had over a dozen pizzas delivered to my house three days straight
-Realtor shows up at my house because some guy tried to put it on the market
-Cursed out by a 70+ year old man because he thought the dogs on our game were real
-One guy used a voice modifier (he knew I'd recognize his voice) pretending to be an attorney with a court order that I let him play the game again
-It got so bad with one kid that I actually told him I'd shoot him if he went through with his threat to show up

That's all from people banned for cheating or harassing other users on the games.  None of it related to the blog.

YOU WIN! ;D

Quick fire

Ban him. Even though he has no serious operation going and doesn't take care of livestock well he should be banned. Those pm example are absolutely absurd. Why have someone bounce around a forum like that for no apparent reason. Besides, if he really "knew that much" maybe he should implement this knowledge in his hypocritical, ever changing herd goals.

Stargell8

BullChit!! Love him or hate him!! Agree or Disagree!! Check his post or Don't check his post!! Sometimes he can add some insight to this forum.Granted most of the time it is negative.Let him stay.
He has a vision, right or wrong it's his and his partners!!

blackdiamond

I got some words of advice from someone once, I believe it was gonewest...

sure wish I could get that PM.. it's saved under my original account... but for some reason, I can't get a moderator to send me a copy..

It explains a lot, and I've followed that advice since it was given to me..
]
The reason for my attitude on this website forum.

AAOK

As bad as Jody can be, I still believe he has enough knowledge to be a good contributor to this community.  In his defense, there are three who work really hard to trip his trigger.  I DO NOT blame them for his lack of control over his temper, which all too often leads to a backlash.  He is young, and thinks he knows everything!  He sort of reminds me of myself at that age.  I would never lash out at someone, but would certainly let them know they didn't know what they were talking about.  Close to 40 years later, I now know how little most twenty somethings really understand about the real virtues of life, and how they can might contribute for the good of all. I have a pretty good idea Jody hasn't had the good fortune of a lot of positive nurturing.  That's not his fault!  All in all, I say let him stay.  When he gets out of line, we Moderators can do what needs to happen.

ROMAX

BAN this idiot,i am all for having opinions and voicing them,but this guy train wrecks every thread he posts on.And to all you people who have met him and defend him,remember every coward can be a bully behind a KEYBOARD!

showsteerdlux

ROMAX said:
BAN this idiot,i am all for having opinions and voicing them,but this guy train wrecks every thread he posts on.And to all you people who have met him and defend him,remember every coward can be a bully behind a KEYBOARD!
And others on this board don't do the same? Just so happened he actually didn't back down to some of the nonsense that goes on. Not to cowardly in my opinion.

jaimiediamond

ROMAX said:
And to all you people who have met him and defend him,remember every coward can be a bully behind a KEYBOARD!

There is actually a lot research on cyber bullying that supports that statement

blackdiamond

jaimiediamond said:
ROMAX said:
And to all you people who have met him and defend him,remember every coward can be a bully behind a KEYBOARD!

There is actually a lot research on cyber bullying that supports that statement

atleast this person states him name, number, email, whatever contact info... and invites anyone to engage in conversation..

more than can be said about most other steerplanet people..

Who's hiding behind the screen name now?