Show Steer T-shirts Holidays are fast approaching

Help Support Steer Planet:

showsteer mom

These shirts are black gildan, can be made in any size. The wording is in silver and the ster is outlined in neon green. It is an awesome shirt. The picture doesn't do much for it, but it real neat. The wording and outline of the steer is heat pressed on and shirts are printed as the orders come in. If you would like more information on purchasing one, you can contact me at [email protected]. These shirts are $25.00 per shirt, shipping included.

Attachments

• steer.jpg
    steer.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 361

dori36

showsteer mom said:
These shirts are black gildan, can be made in any size. The wording is in silver and the ster is outlined in neon green. It is an awesome shirt. The picture doesn't do much for it, but it real neat. The wording and outline of the steer is heat pressed on and shirts are printed as the orders come in. If you would like more information on purchasing one, you can contact me at [email protected]. These shirts are $25.00 per shirt, shipping included.

Are they long sleeved or short sleeved?

showsteer mom

They are short sleeved, could probably be doen on long sleeved, they wouldbe higher. I would have to check on the price.

dori36 said:
showsteer mom said:

Are they long sleeved or short sleeved?

showsteer mom

showsteer mom said:

SORRY THESE SHIRTS ARE NO LONGER AVAILABLE