Show supplies

Help Support Steer Planet:

hun94ter

My cell is (601)-900-3860. Lots of show cattle supplies for sale blowers fans showboxes combs.... You name it!! Shipping is available

willow

Do you have a show box?  If so where are you located and what kind of shipping would you be able to use?  Please send pictures.

Thank you in advance for your trouble.

hun94ter

I am located in MS and I can drop ship whatever you want! Give me some things that you need and I can get you a quote! Thanks

Mellie71

I am looking for a grooming chute and a grooming blower. Do you have any of these supplies and if so the price

shufly

I am looking for a blower and any extra combs or show halters you might have.  Also might be interested in fans depending on price and shipping costs.  Please let me know what you have.

Fire 6

I am new to this show stuff. I am in need of a good used blower.  How much do you want for yours shipped to North East Indiana.

Thanks,
Mitch

ropingirl32

Hello,

I'm just getting back into showing, and was wondering what you have left to get rid of and what you are asking.  I'm looking for a chute, blower, clippers, show box, fans, just about anything and everything.

Thanks!! :)

showjock09

Wondering if you have any andis lighspeed clippers or any blades for sale. possibly blunt tooth combs too.

lebf

I need fans, grooming chute, and fan cage or divider panels. Can you just send me a list of what you have and prices? Im through Mississippi going to Birmingham on a regular basis so shipping is no issue.