Show Trailer For Sale

Help Support Steer Planet:

mdp

This is a one year old 20' Low Profile Trailer...Integrity is the brand... This thing is a dream to pull and use, except for the fact that if you are a little tall you better not forget to stay low!!!!! But some of us are hard headed enough that we can survive.... So far I haven't made any dents, in the trailer at least.... It is really a great trailer, has the side ramp, the escape door, sliding center panel, swinging rear combo gate, aluminum wheels, the black aluminum panels, dark plexiglass inserts, 6'6" wide, excellant tires, spare never on the ground, just go on and on.  I hate to sell it because it is a sharp looking rig, but the boy is a senior and we need something to haul more cows and a few horses in. Low profiles and horses don't work well together..... well maybe for the little ones.... none the less, we are in North Central Texas, and cutting back on a lot of this stuff. Had this listed before and have reconsidered what I was asking for it.

Attachments

• trailer & bull 030.JPG
    trailer & bull 030.JPG
    159 KB · Views: 218
  • trailer & bull 031.JPG
    trailer & bull 031.JPG
    157.8 KB · Views: 158

mdp

6' tall... no pigs.... and it has the inside tie rail....

Limflex

Could you pm me with price lacation and details. Thanks

PaddyO

Please PM me as well with more info. Have several people looking for something like that, also about how many miles has it been pulled??? Thanks in advance

rjdfarm

mdp said:
This is a one year old 20' Low Profile Trailer...Integrity is the brand... This thing is a dream to pull and use, except for the fact that if you are a little tall you better not forget to stay low!!!!! But some of us are hard headed enough that we can survive.... So far I haven't made any dents, in the trailer at least.... It is really a great trailer, has the side ramp, the escape door, sliding center panel, swinging rear combo gate, aluminum wheels, the black aluminum panels, dark plexiglass inserts, 6'6" wide, excellant tires, spare never on the ground, just go on and on.  I hate to sell it because it is a sharp looking rig, but the boy is a senior and we need something to haul more cows and a few horses in. Low profiles and horses don't work well together..... well maybe for the little ones.... none the less, we are in North Central Texas, and cutting back on a lot of this stuff, and have a couple of good steers for sale too.....