ShowCattle.com

Help Support Steer Planet:

Silent Steve

Yea i play Showcattle.com

Im Silent Thunder Cattle Co.

It can be confusing at first but with the right people helping you it can be a fun educational experiance.

Steve

DiamondS

I play and have for 5 years off and on.  I live in the middle of nowhere and it's my evening entertainment.  Lame I know.....  I am Herfs4me and I raise Herefords.

Tx Black Steer

or soI tried it, but got kicked off because I expected them to do what they say they would. It said you could breed one cow a week for the first month, but it wouldn't let me I complained and they kicked me off. I guess I'm just old fashion because I think when someone says they will do something they should or at least try to make it right!

JSchroeder

You had the same access to breeding that every other basic user did.  You didn't "expect us to do what we say we do", you misinterpreted the one-week thing and threw a temper tantrum when you didn't get your way.

There was a time when we let people such as yourself remain on the site but we eventually realized that removing people that feel communicating the way you did is appropriate creates a much more comfortable environment for our more mature user base.  It's a pain in the rear and I don't like doing it but in the past people such as yourself became a cancer to the community.  It's why we have an extremely short leash on conduct and to put it quite bluntly, the site took off once we started doing it.

Tx Black Steer

No you sent me a email saying that it dint work right and didn't do what you said it would because of problems on your end, but there was nothing you can do. Don't make it worse by starting to tell things that are untrue! I like dealing with honest people, not people who are after money and don't really care what they say or do!

JSchroeder

I didn't work the way you thought it should work and you took that to mean that it didn't work right. 

If we banned everyone that reported a bug on the site we wouldn't have any of our top users left.  Your conduct here is a small example of why you are no longer on Showcattle.com.

Tx Black Steer

It didn't work right according to you also. I have emails that said it wasn't working right and there was nothing you were gonna do to make it right with me. When I started to prove my point on your forum bye telling the Truth and about to put your emails up for everyone to see that's when you banned me. I don't know if I blame you because if someone had the emails I did I wouldn't want them out eather. LOL. You are like a 7 year old neighbor I have. If things don't go his way and he win everything he takes his toys and goes home. I have hope maybe one day he will grow up. And maybe one day you will mature too.

red

everyone needs to chill on this topic. It's a computer game after all. I think all has been said that is necessary.

Red

jason

If you a have a problem take it to private message, you have made your point, there is not a need to make it personal in public forum and rehash what you have already said.