Showmaster price

Help Support Steer Planet:

nck21

I called a local feed store and they don't have showmaster grower in stock but they said they could order it. However he said it would cost $18.50 for a 50 lb bag. That seems outrageous. What do you guys feed and whats the price?

zgrimsley

I feed Showmaster Grower and it is 13.99 a bag at the local Gebos. I live in the panhandle of texas.

farmin female

I live in the 4-Corners area of NM and priced Showmaster just yesterday at the feed store.  The grower was $20/bag! I about fell over.  I buy Purina and went down the street and got my Fitters Edge for $16.50/bag.  I have family in the Texas panhandle area and can get my Purina Feed there for $12-13/bag when I am down there or when family comes to visit. 

bulldawg

The Showmaster we get here in NE Texas is usually moldy and not fit to feed, so I switched last yr to ADM Alliance (Moormans) Finisher/Grower etc. and it is $12 a bag, where the Showmaster and Purina Honor Chow is @ the $18.95 a bag. Feeding 25 to 30 lbs a day, well you all know how hard that hits ya, The ADM Alliance feed has proven good results for us. We also feed the SureChamp w/ Vitaferm, great product!