Shows Between March 15-21

Help Support Steer Planet:

Haynes Livestock

Does anyone know of any shows in the East (I'm from NC) that are during this time? I have spring break and I really would like to show! If there are any in KY, TN, VA, GA, or SC that would be great, but possibly even WV or Ohio. Thanks!

Haynes Livestock

yeah, alabama is a little too far
and i tried the oh beef expo but apparently neither the staff nor anyone else can tell me how to enter the open show. so oh well.. unless someone could tell me what to do about it?

bcosu

well, you have to be from ohio to show in the ohio beef expo since there isn't an open show that i am aware of except for the sale cattle shows.

John R

Haynes Livestock said:
Does anyone know of any shows in the East (I'm from NC) that are during this time? I have spring break and I really would like to show! If there are any in KY, TN, VA, GA, or SC that would be great, but possibly even WV or Ohio. Thanks!

Tn Beef Agribition Jr Show is Sunday the 14 in Murfreesboro TN

Haynes Livestock

Thank you! That is the first straight answer I have received about the "open" show.. thanks for letting me know it is only for sale cattle. I just wish someone would've told me that earlier. It would've been a lot less confusing! :)

And as for the TN show, I would LOVE to go, but Saturday I have to attend a sale and Sunday I have to attend our Jr. Beef Round-Up Show meeting since I'm the Shorthorn Breed Rep :( Thank you though!

OH Breeder

Haynes Livestock said:
Thank you! That is the first straight answer I have received about the "open" show.. thanks for letting me know it is only for sale cattle. I just wish someone would've told me that earlier. It would've been a lot less confusing! :)

And as for the TN show, I would LOVE to go, but Saturday I have to attend a sale and Sunday I have to attend our Jr. Beef Round-Up Show meeting since I'm the Shorthorn Breed Rep :( Thank you though!

HEY-I did tell you that the shows were for Ohio residents. You insisted that there was an open show that you could particpate in. I told you to contact the Ohio Cattlemans, you said you did. I also gave you the president of the Oho Shorthorn Association number. I said to my knowledge I didn't know of anyone out of state showing that wasn't selling animals. Did you ever get a hold of state president? Or did you contact the gentleman organizing the auctions? ( posted the web site).

Haynes Livestock

Yes I contacted the state president and he did not call me back.
And I am sorry, you did say that. I stand corrected. Don't take offense.