shows in pa

Help Support Steer Planet:

Camo

There usally is one at Waynesburg Fair grounds in Feb. I believe its Tri State Classic

ratmama2

Go to clubcalves.com and then shows. It is April 11 and there is a click here for info button.

M-n-M Cattle Company

There are many shows, like they said the Southeast Jackpot is in Harrisburg the 3rd weekend in March and the next week is the PA Beef Expo @ state college, the Bedford show in April, then Adams County the last week in April, then the first week in May is Sommerset, two weeks after that there is the Keystone Classic which also has the State Shorthorn Show, then all the fairs and then at the end of Sept there is the Keystone International up in Harrisburg. Also there are some shows in Maryland and West Virginia that you can find on clubcalves.com. I know its alittle late but you can always shoot for next year.  :)

mainegirl

Where can I go to get more info on the Keystone Classic that's in a couple weeks? Do they have a website?

M-n-M Cattle Company

The early deadline has already pasted, but you can still enter for $50 a head. If you have shorthorns you can enter the show the day before also. Its the State show for Shorthorns. I'll PM you the info.