Silveiras Style

Help Support Steer Planet:

rtmcc

Just Got Style's new picture from Lance today.  He sure looks the part and we will definitely use him here.  As far as frame goes, I thought our El Capitan's had plenty of size to them and a lot off performance.  I thought their temperament was fine.  The have just enough spunk to have that "look at me" presence in the ring.

Lance, hope its ok I posted this.

Ron
<cowboy>

Attachments

• SilveirasStyle_9303_christy_sm.jpg
    SilveirasStyle_9303_christy_sm.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 613

bluffcountrycattle

Wasn't there a video of him on Cattle.com?  Can't find it now, and wondering if it got pulled for some reason.  Seems like I remember seeing him on one of the videos...  Or was he on one of your videos JBH?

JWW

anyone know what this bull's actual birth weight was?? it doesn't say on the CV site nor did it say on his dispay at Denver

JWW

ploughshare

A quick look at Silveiras' Bros. 10/10/09 catalog listed many bw ratios, I could not find one actual birth weight for any of the lots.  Style's dam in herd ratios were listed as:

BR of 4@101
  WR of 4@110
  YR of 3@102
  IMF ratio of 21@102
  REA ratio of 21@102

Doesn't mean much to me since I have no clue what the Silveiras herd averages are, so that is the best I can do.  Even the 2010 Bases loaded catalog did not list Style's actual BW and he still brought 101,000 for 1/2 revenue sharing interest.

For what its worth El Capitan's BW is listed as 77 lbs.

gbsb

and to anwser the other question    there has never been any viedo takin of style