Simmental Bulls Selling at Black Hills Stock Show - Feb 6th

Help Support Steer Planet:

AdrienneHilbrands

Here's the bulls we've got selling out at the Black Hills Stock Show in Rapid City, SD this weekend (Feb 6th)

HS Warrant W82M - Lot 29 - Wheatland Bull 468P x SVF/NJC Expectation N206 (Mr. Momentum)
  Birth Date - Feb 2009, BW - 97 lb ET, Adj 205 WW - 745 lbs

HS Wild Card W426H - Lot 30 - Kappes Trailblazer x HS Reflective Dream R95M (600U)
  Birth Date - Feb 2009, BW - 99 lb ET, Adj 205 WW - 771 lbs

HS/HSF Worldwide W949R - Lot 51 - Kappes Unique x SVF/HS Expecting A Dream (Dream On)
  Birth Date - Jan 2009, BW - 84 lb ET, Adj 205 WW - 769 lbs

HS/HSF Ultimatum U674J - Lot 56 - CNS Dream On x AJE-RCC Lizzys Pearl P4171 (Black Joker)
  Birth Date - Dec 2008, BW - 93 lb ET, Adj 205 WW - 783 lbs

HS Universal U23J - Lot 62 - CNS Dream On x HHSF Black Glitter (Night Moves)
  Birth Date - Feb 2008, BW - 85 lb ET, Adj 205 WW - 702 lbs

Thanks for looking and if you have any questions let me know... you can check out their dams on our website  at www.edjecattle.com under Hilbrands Simmentals
Thanks,
Adrienne

Attachments

• HS Warrant W82M - small.jpg
    HS Warrant W82M - small.jpg
    452.4 KB · Views: 55
  • HS Wild Card W426H - small.jpg
    HS Wild Card W426H - small.jpg
    405.2 KB · Views: 39
  • HS-HSF Worldwide W949R - small.jpg
    HS-HSF Worldwide W949R - small.jpg
    404.5 KB · Views: 41
  • HS-HSF Ultimatum U674J - small.jpg
    HS-HSF Ultimatum U674J - small.jpg
    389.7 KB · Views: 40
  • HS Universal U23J - small.jpg
    HS Universal U23J - small.jpg
    391.5 KB · Views: 43

Bone2011

Well itappears you should have supreme bull again this year. I looked through the angus yesterday and none are even close to the class these are in. Great set of bulls.

Titangurl

Hi about five years ago we bought a Simmy heifer off of you all through Val HS NeverBetter she was out of a Nichols donor you had at the time.  Just wanted to let you know that she's been an outstanding cow in our herd!  As a heifer she won our State Fair and she always produces one of our best ones each year!!  She just had a SimmAngus that I believe is her best yet!  Just thought I let you know how pleased we are with her!

Thanks
Burke

AdrienneHilbrands

Thanks GC, hopefully it all goes well but only time will tell, and while winning is a great bonus finding them some ladies is our main goal!

Titangurl - glad to hear you're heifer/cow is doing well for you!!! We love getting feedback on how our sale animals turn out.  It helps to keep our program heading in the right direction!  That Nichols donor was a really good cow.  We've got a few of her daughters in our herd as well and they sure do an awesome job every year!

Adrienne

AdrienneHilbrands

He's a 3/4 sib to last years Supreme Champion.... last years was a Remington Red Label (Dream On Son) out of Lizzy's Pearl and this guy is a Dream On out of Lizzy.  He looks pretty good.  There'll be a black solid brother to him out there as well.  Our partner Ryan Hecksel consigned him.  I guess he looks pretty good too but I personally haven't seen him since our State Fair back in September.  We've been really impressed with Pearl's calves so far.  She's done a tremendous job for us!