Simmental Donor for Sale-1,500-Video!!

Help Support Steer Planet:

LinZ

Hey Everyone,

Due to me being in college(it's expensive these days) I'm selling my pride & joy simmental donor. She is at the top of the breed as far as pedigree. she's a maternal sibling to Steel Force, from the same breeder as GWS Rendition, top of the breed epds. Her ASA number is 2276656. I've attached a picture of her first calf at 2 weeks old. She has been successfully flushed as well. 1,500. Located in East Central, TX

Thanks,
LinZ

Here's the link to a post of  what others thought about her.
http://www.steerplanet.com/bb/index.php?topic=5903.0

Attachments

• 100_4692.jpg
    100_4692.jpg
    165.6 KB · Views: 202
  • 100_4814.jpg
    100_4814.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 139
  • lady3.jpg
    lady3.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 108

mdp

What are you asking for her?  Her age?  Is the calf in the deal and what is he? And what were the results of the flush?  Thanks!

bs372280

LinZ said:
Hey Everyone,

Due to me being in college(it's expensive these days) I'm selling my pride & joy simmental donor. She is at the top of the breed as far as pedigree. she's a maternal sibling to Steel Force, from the same breeder as GWS Rendition, top of the breed epds. Her ASA number is 2276656. I've attached a picture of her first calf at 2 weeks old. She has been successfully flushed as well. Please PM for price and more info.

Thanks,
LinZ

Here's the link to a post of her picture and what others thought about her.
http://www.steerplanet.com/bb/index.php?topic=5903.0
  Hey I'm interested whats your location and price on her

LinZ

Here is another picture of her winning Grand Champion Overall Breeds Heifer.

Attachments

• Lady.jpg
    Lady.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 133

STX

Pm me with price and if she comes with a calf age etc...    Thanks RHR

LinZ

She was supposed to be bred to Manchild but come to find out the guy who did the AI'ing for some reason decided not to AI her on the day she was supposed to come in heat..lut'd her the next day and then AI'd her..which lut of course has no effect when given right after heat..but he didn't tell us this at all.. She has been exposed to our herd sire..GCF Perfect Momento..We purchased him from Grindstone Creek in MO. He is a Mo Town x SS Miss Break K-2(Perfection). She has passed over 2 heats to him however, she's not too far along that she couldn't be lut'd and re-bred to bull of choice. I am sending the buyer 2 straws of Manchild including free shipping to whereever needed if they would like that option.

Lindsey
251-593-8864

LinZ

Hey Everyone.

I have a very rough..quality isn't so good..video shot of her less than 2 weeks ago. Just in pasture condition but I can email it upon request.

LinZ

okcc

Her BD is 3/28/2005.
I Thought I would add that the dam of this female is a full Sib to the Grand Champion Simmental Female at the 2003 National Western ( The Dam Of Steel Force). With A pedigree like hers and an Incredibly low sale price I am kinda surprised she is still around. If i had a simmy herd she would already be in it. I May have to venture out into the world of Simmental....

Attachments

• SteelForce_SM.jpg
    SteelForce_SM.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 242

tabetha

Do you still have the cow are have you sold her? If you have her please send your phone number.