SimmixMaine First Calf Heifer (Updated Photo)

Help Support Steer Planet:

traveling bull

I have a Fear This first calf heifer for sale out of a purebred 600U simmi dam. The calf is a SAF Fame heifer calf born on the 3rd of this month. The calf weighed 80lbs at birth. This cow is very gentle and extremely easy to work with. We only have time to deal with a steer since I drive so far to work each day. Located in Indiana

Attachments

• 026.JPG
    026.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 78

rick vanderbeek

I would also be interested , would you please let me know price for Fear This heifer and I'm not sure if the heifer calf goes with the cow or is she sold seperately.  Also where in indiana is your location?  I live in Michigan; I have bought quit a few animals from Indiana.  Anyway I might be interested !          Thankyou for your time,        Rick

rick vanderbeek

Hi,  this is Rick again.  Could you get a picture of the cows front view and the rear view, and E Mail me please.  I have used Fear this quite a bit, and they are my best Maines.  I just need to see the front and rear shots.  I am interested!  Thanks  Rick

rick vanderbeek

Thanks for the additional pictures, she will be a nice cow and for what you are asking for her, she will sell fast.  Someone who is just starting out will enjoy a quiet cow like this and having a keeper heifer to add to a starter herd. 

traveling bull

Cow is out of Fear This. Would be 7/16 Maine, 1/2 Simmi and 1/16th other. Could be registered as a maintainer. Calf is out of a Angus Bull SAF Fame. 1400 for the pair