Simmy Bull

Help Support Steer Planet:

BBB

Has anybody used the simmy bull, Ebonys Grand Master, Where to you get the semen, what are the thoughts on the bull, good or bad, thanks

LN

He's with Select Sires. I've seen a couple calves in person and they looked pretty good. He's an outcross to Dream On so that's a major plus about him. Also his dam is one heck of a cow. His EPD's are incredible too because he's a big time curvebender.

FutureBreeder2013

SS-EbonysGrandMaster.jpg

is he the bul your thinking about? if so i think he looks like he coud produce some nice calves. good luck  :)

stangs13

I like the bone on him!  It very well could be the picture, but he looks short bodied and looks to be a little steep of that shoulder...could just be the picture and lighting tho what do yall think?

HT

he looks like he will also add depth and spring of rib to those tighter made cows!!

ADG

LN said:
He's with Select Sires. I've seen a couple calves in person and they looked pretty good. He's an outcross to Dream On so that's a major plus about him. Also his dam is one heck of a cow. His EPD's are incredible too because he's a big time curvebender.

Have you seen him on any Dream On females?  Love the white on the navel and flank.  I would think on a super stout Dream On female he would be a bull making machine. 

GLZ

barl said:
I would question the accuracy of those EPDS...

To a point they are due to come down some, but he is a four year old with over 140 registered progeny already.  His -7.7 BW has a Acc of .65.

There were several heifers out of him that sold at the "Back to the Basics" sale in March.  They had one sell for $10,000, and two others sell for $5000 plus.

http://edjesales.com/eberspacher/backtobasics/index.html

As a Joker son he is bound to make some great females.  He is a really exciting new bull.  It is exciting to see an outcross to Dream On, with fantastic numbers.

OH Breeder

has anyone seen this guy in person. I think he is pretty cool looking. I would say the picture has been edited digitally in the neck as well as other places, BUT I still think he overrall he is pretty balanced. Nice depth and I didn't see the shoulders as too much of an issue but my eyes are not quiet what they once were. ;)