Sire question

Help Support Steer Planet:

WB

Do you have Texas Tornado? Or Texas Twister semen?

Cattle Cards

Sizzler14 said:
Southpaw said:
Texas tornado
I think I would be checking the quality on that....

Why?  Did you hear or read something.  Sorry, typical post.  A statement that has no information to back it up.  If you're talking about the semen's motility and mobility, then that's an easy one.  Contact your local High School or Community College Biology department.  Thaw the semen on your way to the school and put some on a slide under the microscope.  It will be clear if it's good or not.  As long as you're willing to lose a straw...

And who is recommending bulls.  Read his original post.  He has 4 bulls available to him.  He wanted recommendations on those 4 bulls.  Don't just throw names of bulls you like out there.  You're wasting his time and clogging up the post with useless dribble.

Lastly, Southpaw, you commented on the Monopoly heifer and how straight she is.  You have to remember that the "clubby" world likes 'em a lot straighter than your Angus.  I have an Angus heifer at home who's doing great.  She showed once at an Angus show and was "crucified".  And all the club calf guys love her for that profile and hind leg.  Unless she can't get around, don't worry about it what you think is too straight.