Smilin Bob Champions

Help Support Steer Planet:

carman

According to show Chamions facebook page the Grand steer at the Clagary Stampede is a Smilin Bob and the Grand chamion at Laporte County fair shown by Bailey Rist.  Here is a link to the Laporte County fair with Pictures

http://vansicklecattleco.blogspot.com/2012/07/congratulations-to-bailey-rist-and.html

Reserve Steer at the Grimes County Fair shown by the Mckinney Family was also a smilin bob

First set of fat steers out there and three Champions already, impressive and congratulations to all of the families for their hard work and dedication

OLD WORLD SHORTIE

528066_440509419303507_1760774219_n.jpg

CAB

Is Smilin Bob semen still readily available & if so what is the market? If not is there a clone coming along in the near future?

Tallcool1

They are ALL Lautner bred steers until someone else proves otherwise.

I am betting that the confusion came from the picture that was posted.  Lautner probably thought they were asking about the Hereford steer in the picture.  He is obviously a Monopoly!

Speaking of, what blog does everyone like to follow to see pictures and get show information from?  I used to follow Lautner's blog, but don't particularly like Country Music or Women's Clothing......so I end up disappointed.

kfacres

Tallcool1 said:

I am betting that the confusion came from the picture that was posted.  Lautner probably thought they were asking about the Hereford steer in the picture.  He is obviously a Monopoly!

Speaking of, what blog does everyone like to follow to see pictures and get show information from?  I used to follow Lautner's blog, but don't particularly like Country Music or Women's Clothing......so I end up disappointed.

isn't the herf the traush deal that's posted all over FB and being toughted as the world champion Herf?

Tallcool1

outspoken said:
Tallcool1 said:

isn't the herf the traush deal that's posted all over FB and being toughted as the world champion Herf?

I don't know where the Herf came from.  He looks like a World Champion to me!!

The Monopoly thing was a joke....for those that didn't realize it. 

ChristaCheatham

My friend was 2nd to Bailey with a Charolais steer at the Hoosier Beef Congress. What a great looking steer!

Ohio1

Trausch did sell the herf in there sale and I also have seen both sires listed on the champion but anyone have Pics of the blindside that won the jr show?