Smilin Bob Pics

Help Support Steer Planet:

carman

Here are some pictures of some Smilin Bob calves that I took Yesterday.  All of these are for sale and are ready to go. 
This 1st picture is a smilin bob X Kadabra, The second is a Smilin Bob X Who Made Who (already Sold).  The other two on here are just some of the other calves that we have to offer The Smoke is a Capitain Morgan and the Black one with White on his forerib is a Heat wave.  Let me know what you think.

Rusty

Attachments

• Heat Wave.JPG
    Heat Wave.JPG
    126.2 KB · Views: 186

carman

Sorry Here are the pictures

Attachments

• Smilin Bob.JPG
    Smilin Bob.JPG
    117.3 KB · Views: 169
  • Capitain Morgan.JPG
    Capitain Morgan.JPG
    148.4 KB · Views: 182
  • Smilin Bob Flush Mate.JPG
    Smilin Bob Flush Mate.JPG
    300.1 KB · Views: 214

easttex

Nice set of calves....the black and white heat wave sure is eye appealing

simmyman67

I really like the first one. He should belly down really nicely as he develops.

kfacres

is the smoke better topped/ hipped when loose, and not in this particular picture?  Is he as thick as one would expect CM to breed?  What are your thoughts with using CM?  Anymore calves?  What type of cows, pedigree wise did you try him on...

I've got some CM in my tank, and can't decide how to use it.  He was one of our favorites from a MASS standpoint from Denver, and I'm thinking he should inject mass, stoutness, and performance into his calves-- but don't know exactly how to mate him.

carman

The capitain morgan in the picture is very green and way behind anything else that I have, he will definately be the sleeper in the group in my opinion.  The Morgan calves get stouter the older that they get he needs to be bred to a pretty, smaller cow that needs to be stoutened up and needs more guts, all of the calves have been sound and are really easy feeders, we had one that made the sale at dallas that was gaining around 4 pounds a day.

DCC show cattle

Guys that red smilin bob is super nice. I was out there today and clipped the last two for rusty and sam. There is also another captain morgan out there out of a lifeline cow? if im not mistaken that is pretty sweet. silver with quite a bit of chrome. The Captain morgans that I have seen are great fronted, super sound, and keep that cool look all the way through the feeding period. If anyone is looking for an affordable and very respectable calf I would get in touch with these guys before they get picked through.- Kevin Doonan

carman

The hereford is a carpet diem that we partnered with Chris black on.  We feel he could be very good for both aspects of the industry.

rlrlks

We just bought a Smilin Bob X Jakes Proud Jazz X Gizmo bull thats pretty sweet ill get some pics up once i get him clipped.  As an added bonus got the t.h. results today and he is clean. Pretty excited about the possibilities with him.