Smilin Bob????

Help Support Steer Planet:

WintersShowCattle

Who saw SMILIN BOB in  denver is he as nice in person as in pics and videos? I am consdering useing him on a long deep body Double Vision cow ,and a hostage /shorthorn cow . Any thoughts ??????

shortyjock89

Go for it. He was one of the very best ones out there. He even isn't a no-grow midget. If this first calf crop is good out of him, I'll be using him.

carman

Guaranteed I have seen Smilin Bob and I think that he is gonna b one of the new and upcoming bulls that will be used in the future.  I would not be affraid to put him on anything that can breathe

Jill

I've not seen the bull, but he was raised by a powerful, consistant program and I would not hesitate to use him.

pjkjr4

I saw him at REI last month. Very impressive. He, Monopoly, and Ree Heights were the only clubby bulls there that looked like anything. There were several other club calf producing bulls there: the original Heat Wave (they weren't advertising that he was there), Heat Wave 6, and Jimmy the Greek. They all looked like they needed to be taken to the sale barn!!

Sly

the last time i saw heatwave 6 he was awesome. but that was a year ago. I guess alot can change in a year.

SkinOK

Saw him last week at REI. He looks great, powerful and sound. I bought some semen on him and plan to breed some cows to him this spring.

WintersShowCattle

Thanks  everybody for the confirmation on my thoughts on Bob I am going to go for it I agree with everyone he looks like he will just click right out of the gate.

Midwest

Saw Bob at REI couple days ago.  Still looks awesome.  Amazing amount of thickness from end to end, more depth of body than any other Heat Wave sons I have seen, nice soft look, shag hair especially legs, very sound structurally and still has that cocky steer look.

cotullaguy

SkinOK said:
Saw him last week at REI. He looks great, powerful and sound. I bought some semen on him and plan to breed some cows to him this spring.

i know someone that use hw 6 and got no good calves out of him...they sold their semen...and from a top herd...they say only original, 1 and 5 are proven to work.