Smilin Bob

Help Support Steer Planet:

shakes

Havent heard much talk about him lately. Wanted to know what everybody thinks about him and if they have saw him at the stud?

SkinOK

Heard the semen on him was of excellent quality. I have bred about 5 cows to him and will be flushing to him on saturday. Last week I saw him at REI in Stillwater and he is one of the soundess bulls I have ever seen, and he is one that  still looks great after being slicked off.

shakes

Do you have any pics of him? How thick does he look without that hair?

E.D.E.

What has his conception rate been for those of you that have AI'ed cows to him this spring?

nck21

We bred 3 to him, don't know whether they stuck, but we flushed a cow to him and got 27 good eggs. 20 #1 embryos and 7 #2's.

KCK

The little brother saw him at REI about a month ago and proclaimed him the best one there. Said he might be the best bull he has seen in a long time. Would use him... if we weren't Hereford breeders (thumbsup)

shakes

Yea I bought a few straws of semen on the bull and I havent used yet.  He seems to be a very complete bull, but I never have seen him in person or any pics of his dam. How do yall compare him to walks alone or walks on water, or any other new bulls?

DCC show cattle

I talked to sam last night while at grimes county and he said that the bull probably looks better slicked! I have never seen that cow but I have personally seen Captain Morgan and Ill tell yall one thing is that cow can make em good! I am still waitin to see the first set just to the fact that he is a heatwave but definately one of my favorites just going to wait and see but Im thinking about using him on some Irish Whiskey females.

CAB

WFCC said:
i heard semen is hard to find? is this true?

I haven't heard of him being hard to get. A quick call to one of the owners would be the quickest way to find out the best way to get semen. He is/was collected @ REI, Stillwater,Ok.