Smilin Bob

Help Support Steer Planet:

sue

I saw smilin bob at stud this fall. He looked good. Taller then I expected but his dam is CharX ... right?

fed_champions

sue said:
I saw smilin bob at stud this fall. He looked good. Taller then I expected but his dam is CharX ... right?

I like the fact that he's a little bigger. Get away from the puddy heat wave genetics that is producing all these early maturing cattle.

mooch

fed_champions said:
sue said:

I like the fact that he's a little bigger. Get away from the puddy heat wave genetics that is producing all these early maturing cattle.

His sire is Heatwave..

Bradenh

sue said:
yeah he is a half brother to skinners captain morgan charolais bull

rackranch

You mean the ones that are winning??  HHMMMM!!!

fed_champions said:
sue said:

chambero

rackranch said:
You mean the ones that are winning??  HHMMMM!!!

fed_champions said:
sue said:

I really hope judges move back to cattle that are just a little bit taller than what we've gotten to.

By the way, I used SB on 20 cows last week.

sue

Ok, I saw HW and clones the year before . I think if you're looking for tick more frame, then bingo you got it with this son.

Hairy too.

shakes

Does anybody have any pics of him at the stud or any mature pics of him?

Midwest

Show stopper 95 said:
sue said:
yeah he is a half brother to skinners captain morgan charolais bull

Dam is black strip faced son of Meyer son 3d out of half blood charolais cow.  Whale assed with perfect udder. Big boned, deep ribbed, soft, milks like a holstein and doesn't miss.  Captain Morgan calves are stout.  Should be some at Denver, look them up.  Will make awesome clubby mommas.

fed_champions

I stand corrected, (lol) I saw this bull in person and really liked him, i forgot that he was out of heat wave. As for the guy who likes the winning heat waves, they do win. However i have fed several HW and Heatseeker calves, maybe its just me, but i couldnt get them to grow like i wanted, maybe i like to feed younger calves and they just dont work like that. Anyways, i never had one break class 3 at ft worth.